View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 08:13 PM

Thanked 14,679 Times in 408 Posts
Default POSING NUDE FOR OTHERS

In my younger days I posed nude for several photographers and artists These were private sessions and my husband very rarely attended. Most of this happened in France where I did quite a bit of life work and, being French they liked me to show off my more private areas, which did not bother me too much because I have always had the view that the female genitals are just as viewable as the male, who, of course is unable to hide his.

Most of these pictures where taken back in the seventies during the 'free love' times when showing off was the order of the day and considered to be a part of some kind of statement about oneself and your life style.

In the attached pictures the male model did not penetrate me but came pretty close. This was the rule but on occasions a male might push a bit too hard and slip inside briefly.
Attached Thumbnails
bad girl a.jpg   bad girl g.jpg  

on the carpet a.jpg   bad girl 015.jpg  

The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
670763, anomalous_anon, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, bartek666, bbuk59, Beelzebozo, beem530i, bertimos, bob_jones, boz2boz4, breastexp101, britrob, Candi Delight, clc100, colascne1, colewonder02, crazyhorse91, Daidoc, dandd, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, eviltwin, Fafnir770, Falcon41, fellatiorules, franzz2, freddyfi, gacill, gonegone544, gq_devil, Hamburgny69, hank879, hardhubby11, HDTour, Hornyinde, ilmaio, ioutd, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jill8, jojo33bdx, jukjuk, kimokeo, krushboy07, Menorca, millin, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mrwhip, mysweetie61, NaturallyExcited, nectcouple, Norway46, not_typical, palladin, paul of ls6, paullaup, peter51, Pv000, ray123456, raysallx, rbbz21, richardj74, rpsaturnal, SandyM, snakem2000, snowhound, stiv837, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, tonz42, trafficwarden, tweetybroad, Upforit200891, vegahunter, voyeurager, willporkem, wizziam