View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 06:10 AM

Thanked 6,259 Times in 866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
At 11 am my laptop battery went dead,I went in the livingroom to plug it in and right then a knock on the door,it was Brian,then 1 second my wife got home,so I did get the laptop and I was doing map work on it in the kitchen,Brian was sitting next to me and behind me is a big mirror,I let the screensaver pop on and I stood by the sink and my wife was sitting,I don't know if he ever looked into the mirror but after about 15 minutes my wife was walking around and shut the laptop and never said one thing about the nudi pics flashing every 5 seconds....it was fun...…….
If he’s anything like my brother in law, he peeked at his older sister naked every chance he got growing up. And when I had a chance recently to expose him to her naked pictures (face was cropped out) I took it. Talked about this in a different thread, but found out he really liked the pictures.

You’ll need to find out if he saw her and what he thought. I’d also be curious to hear what your wife says, it’s pretty clear she saw what was on the screen.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: