View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 06:19 AM

I found pictures on my wife old computer that were taken before we met, I was upgrading her to a new computer and found a folder full of pictures show her being fucked by two different men. One set of pictures shows her meeting someone in an hotel room just for sex and he photographed her as he used toys on her then she sucked his cock followed by fucking her pussy and then her arse, he the used toys on her pussy as he continued to fuck her arse. I told her when I found them as I wasn't bothered by it, she was a little embarrassed as she thought she had deleted them. I got her to tell me everything she did with him which was a turn on. The picture I have seen are just a few from what he must have taken judging by the image numbering. She told me lots more of what went on but haven't got those pictures.

Before I met my wife I was seeing another woman and found pictures on her computer of her doing a strip tease as someone took pictures. They showed her sitting in a lounge but not hers and taking off all her clothes until she is fully naked then spreading herself wide open as who ever was taking the photos was getting right up close. The set ends up with her with toys up her pussy as she masturbates.

There were other pictures that show her pussy up close obviously from a different time and she was being fisted by a woman, she told me later on that she had a threesome with a couple although she never knew I had found the pictures. There was a final set of her at a nudist beach that she went with a male friend but it looks like he took a lot of time taking pictures of her completely nude

The best part of finding the picture was actually that I found her MSN message history as she had copied it to the same folder and it was full of filthy conversation she had been having so I found out her secrets and fantasies
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post: