Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Wife's first time at a strip club, with an unexpected twist
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 10:34 PM

Thanked 26,508 Times in 1,274 Posts

I really don't care for strip clubs, the strippers usually look like they have to be there, the smoke, the weak drinks, love looking at naked woman, just not in strip clubs. So one night we are at friends for a b'day BBQ, we are all drinking, eating and having a good time. The the b'day boy says since it was his b'day he wanted to go to a strip club, the one near us in a strip mall (naturally), his wife said she'd go once and now he was pushing it. I'm thinking of ways to beg out, I know my wife doesn't want to go, and the guy's wife is trying to back out, the other couple is split.

He's pouting a bit and his wife said she'll give him a strip show later, he gets a little smile and says he settle for that, but it has to be now, it would be more fun with an audience. Of course they are daring each other, she thinks if she goes along, he won't actually let her strip in front of their friends. I was worried the party would turn sour, but much to my surprise, my wife and the other wife said they would join her.

This is now getting interesting. Raunchy stripper music is chosen, the girls go back to get ready. They did a pretty good job, it stopped for a while at bra and panties, I figured that was as far as it would go, but the bras finally came off, the panties never did, but the evening was a lot sexier than if a strip club. I wasn't surprised my wife stripped, she is not very shy, but I really didn't think the other two would go along.
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: