Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 08:28 AM

Thanked 5,397 Times in 170 Posts
Default Grits pic request

I will ask her, but don’t hold your breath. That is one of the reasons I laughed about her sending the young guy a dirty picture. It was more to tease me. She hates pictures of herself. Hates taking them, hates other people taking them. Even G rated. She never thinks she looks good in them. However she will occasionally get in a mood where she feels hot, sexy and confident and send a picture. Then it could be a Disney or XXX.

When she was telling me the plans they had for the evening she said she was sore from the 22 year old. I said “so you are going to have a sedate night?” to which she replied “hell no, I’m primed and looking for trouble!” then told me what she was going to wear; “skinny” jeans, black lace back top, and black CFM heels. I asked if the back was all lace, “yes”, “black bra?” “That would show.” Again dragging out the tease that she was going braless. “and black thong?” “of, course, what else would I wear with tight jeans and a black outfit.” She is supposed to send me a picture of her in the outfit. And she may actually do it.

I imagine she will go through all her vacation pictures with a very close eye, delete most, save some, and possibly send me one or two. If she says OK, I will post. I'm sure I will have to blur or crop it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post: