Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:53 PM

Thanked 25,985 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default Sunday Afternoon

As mentioned, on the Blindfolded Thread, we did do that this past weekend....pre-planned, the way she likes it...

It was a special kind of "select" friends get together... 3 select friends and me (hubby) for a mmmf blindfolded adventure for the wife @ her request.

She wore Black Stocking & pink garter w/ white high heels and a blue shiney club dress (pic below) ... She was blindfolded and her hands tied high as she was standing dressed and vulnerable. She likes the submissive feeling..... She knew who was there, but not who was doing what to her.

So I brought the guys into to guest room to her... we all took turns caressing and fondling & licking and sucking her nipples and getting under her dress going down on her turning us all on sexually.... We gave her a few orgasms like that... one guy got behind her, lifted her dress standing & tied and slipped his cock in her while I was in front kissing her and playing w/ her tits.... I will say she looked pretty wh*r*y in that outfit....

After all the foreplay, I untied her and made her kneel as us guys surrounded her as she yanked and sucked our cocks, not knowing whos was whos??.. 2 guys exploded in her mouth and she sucked them dry swallowing to her delight.. from there it went on to her on the bed as we took turns getting behind her fucking her doggy and she was trying to guess who was fucking her.. she only guessed correct w/ me.... we played the guessing game like that all afternoon... i'd ask, "whos cock is fucking you??"... she never answered correctly... lol.....

At a point she took her dress off, and she really looked even more wh*r*y in just her Black sheer stockings and pink garters and white high heels blindfolded like a submissive sl*t..... we were pulling her hair to control her, forced deepthroating her, and being a little rough, but never hurtful , as we fucked her holes in all sorts of ways.. she really likes not knowing whats going to happen next, or where the next cock is going... she particularlly enjoys when we cum and she not expecting it... that hot cum feeling makes her orgasm every time... she often had 3 cocks in her at once, which is her favorite..... she stayed blindfolded the entire time, as she didn't want to know who was who, even after they left...

At the end of the afternoon, she had torn stockings, messed up hair, and alot of our cum in all her holes and more cum on her stockings and body..... she just layed on the bed looking like she was well used.. just the way she wanted to be used w/ a smile on her face.... she often asked me all afternoon, "Do you like watching me getting fucked?"

The guys left @ 6pm, and she just stayed on the bed blindfolded and legs spread for the next 45 mins enjoying the aftermath moments as we talked about it all.... she finally took off her blindfold and climbed onto my cock on top and rode me w/ her cum full pussy until I added to it, again!! Then we took an intimate shower together, ordered pizza, and went to bed and had one last fuck session together.

She likes the submissive fun as long as its not hurtful.. a little butt slapping, hair pulling, rough throwing her around the bed stuff..... needless to say she was happy...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0869.JPG   DSC_0925.JPG  

DSC_0903.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-15-2018 at 09:02 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: