Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:18 PM

Thanked 20,975 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser3175 View Post
I'd like to share a true story that happened with Lisa, my new girlfriend (now wife). We had just started going out and although we have had sex, I wasn't sure about how adventurous she would be. I belonged to a nudist club that had a campground with some nice trailers. I learned that at night, a fair amount of swinging took place in them. I had become good friends with Tom and Yvonne (both bi) when I was going out with a previous girlfriend and spent may wonderful evenings with them.<snip>
. But, she decided one day that she wasn't going to participate anymore. She told me I had a decision to make about us, but it was very easy. I was madly in love with her and we married and have two great boys. We still go to nudist resorts often, but the sharing her with others has stopped. I don't really mind too much as I will ask her about former lovers and what she did with them while we fuck. It turns me on to no end and I think we have reached a happy compromise.
So, that's it. I have had several great experiences watching the love of my life sucking and fucking other guys and girls, threesomes, foursomes and group sex. It was great while it lasted and has given me a lot of memories to think about when i jack off. That's the end of my true story.I hope you enjoyed it.
Who can figure women out? After having such a great time, she didn't want to do it again?
DR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post: