View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 05:13 AM

Default a follow-up

This happened about three weeks after the original post.
---------------

It was an unbearably hot day in early August, it was 100 degrees by ten in the morning and I was fucking miserable. The manager of the nightclub where I was working had gone on holidays and left me to deal with a contractor from hell, an unusable kitchen and a women’s washroom with no mirrors or faucets. My cell phone had three missed calls from an 832 number and having no idea where the fuck area code 832 was I ignored a fourth. That was followed a few minutes later by a text message from my girlfriend Sarah “Answer your fucking phone.”

I tried calling the number back but there was no answer and just a recorded message saying the user’s voicemail box had not been setup.

I texted Sarah back asking who was trying to get ahold of me but she didn’t immediately respond.

Then the phone rang again from the same 832 number and I answered it. I heard a woman talking softly, I thought I heard her say “Sarah” the word “pussy” but there was a lot of background noise like a construction site. Then I heard a door slam and the woman clearly say but still hushed “I have a layover tonight, same hotel.” I knew who it was. “I can’t really talk now, we’re about to start boarding, bring something to drink and I will text you when I get settled in.” She followed up immediately with a text message “don’t go overboard, I can only drink till 23:00 and not much”

Standing in the empty club and contemplating the fucked up kitchen another text from Sarah came in “Aren’t you glad you answered the phone?” followed by “I told her you offered to eat her pussy”.

I remained ambivalent about what sort of swinger shit or whatever this was that I had fallen into and just what the fuck sort of relationship Sarah and this pilot had in which a married woman was letting a bisexual woman watch her have sex with men she delivered to her hotel room. I couldn’t think about it too hard, the “what the fuck reflex” hit too hard.

The text came a little after nine “Room 307 ready when you are”

I showered, picked up a beer Sarah suggested and drove to the hotel, it was still too fucking hot and humid to even contemplate being outside for anything.

I knocked on the door and the tall forty-something classic blonde beauty answered, she was obviously just out of the shower and just wearing a plain gray tank top that was damp in a few placed and black shorts with no makeup, her hair was in a quick elastic ponytail. She just smiled and said “I’m glad you came.”

Even with the air conditioning blasting the room was warm, the humidity from the shower didn’t help. She picked up a beer and leaned against the desk and looking at the clock radio announced “I can drink for the next 47 minutes” as she gulped down.

Alone she seemed like a different person, she wasn’t cocky and swaggering like she was when we were first introduced, she was quite and fidgety obviously contemplating what she was about to do.

After a few minutes of small talk over the beer she locked eyes with me, cracked a dirty knowing smile and took off her tank-top revealing her perfect freckle covered C cup breasts. She didn’t say a word, she just stared at me as she lifted the beer bottle and rubbed the bottle and condensation over her nipples making them hard. I just looked at her and said “I love your freckles.” She stood silently for a moment before walking over to me and putting her hands on my hips and saying “I love sucking your cock.” I started slowly towards the armchair but she stopped me and grabbed for my belt and said just barely above a whisper “I would prefer you were standing up”

She grabbed a cushion and positioned me against the desk, grabbed a pillow from the bed and kneeled in front of me. She locked eyes with me as she pulled down my pants, pulled down my underwear and began kissing my semi-erect cock. She started slowly licking one side, around the head and back down and using her thumb to tease the tip with my own precum. Once I was hard enough for her satisfaction she took another big gulp of her beer, took me by both hands and began bobbing back and forth and side to side varying her suction and teasing the sensitive underside of my head with her tongue. She kept at this without looking up or breaking stride for several minutes.

Without her audience she her technique was very different. She wasn’t putting on a show, she was just sucking and was she ever. Once she had my cock slobbering wet she began to use her hands and stopping momentarily to rub my achingly sensitive head between the palms of her hands She sucked and bobbed a little longer and then I felt her squeezing my hands and I looked down at her. With just the tip touching her lips she was looking up at me and said in a playfully taunting tone of voice “I think you have been jerking off today… do you jerk off to me?… Do you jerk off to my tits? … Do I suck your cock better than Sarah does? I bet you think about me while Sarah sucks your cock.”

I found the dirty talk from her just a little strange, she was too officious, playfulness didn’t come naturally to her.

After another swig of her beer she was back in position and with her right hand on my shaft she began jerking me again while she intensely sucked and worked my head with her lips and tongue never breaking eye contact for more than a moment. I only needed a minute of this before I was ready to cum, she looked up at me with her inquisitive gaze and I just nodded. It felt like an eternity as she took a deep breath and positioned herself but I soon felt the intense heat of her throat and I couldn’t keep my eyes open as she began the intense rhythmic swallowing and I came the fourth time she swallowed in about three spurts and she quickly retreated to intensely sucking the head. I struggled just to stay standing, I was trembling and my ears were ringing. I felt her take me by my hips, turn me around and let me down on the edge of bed. With my eyes barely open I saw her looking down at me with a slight look of concern. I just closed my eyes and tried to breathe only to feel her on my cock again gently sucking my head for a few more little spurts of cum and then just licking and kissing till I was completely gone.

I just laid there for a few minutes until I felt something cold on my thigh, I looked up and she had brought me my beer. I sat up but she stayed standing at the end of the bed and wrapped her arms behind my neck. From there I could smell the combination of her wet pussy and shaving cream. I reached forward and pulled down her shorts. Her pussy looked amazing, I couldn’t believe she had had two kids. I leaned in and started kissing her from her belly button and down when she stopped me. “Lets not test my balance too.”

She walked to the end of the bed, made herself a little mound from the pillows and quilt and laid on her back with her legs far apart and began touching her freshly shaved pussy and pinching her clit through her mound. I crawled on the bed towards her and began to kiss the inside of her thighs but she pulled my face up by my chin and said “you don’t need to tease me” and slid closer to me. She pulled her hand away as I moved in to put my mouth on her pussy. Heeding her instruction I went straight for her clit and began flicking and sucking it at it as we found a rhythm together. Feeling her beer bottle rock back and forth on my back felt great in the hot room, I could feel her tracing stars on my back with the condensation. As she got into it she sat down her beer and began running her fingers through my hair as she began to writhe and breath heavy. She was almost silent as she began to breath heavier and heavier. I switched to slowly dragging the middle on my tongue back and forth over her clit, flicking it with the tip and then gently pinching it with my lips. I hadn’t been down there for much more than a few minutes when she came for the first time. I tried to keep going but she kept rocking side to side, raising her knees and arching her back and eventually rolling over on her side out of breath. She quickly rolled back into position and just stared at me with her incredible fuck-face. As I went in for more and flicked and sucked her clit till she came twice more and then fingered her to another orgasm as I sucked on, nibbled and pinched her nipples. All this time I was rather uncomfortable because I had been laying on my stomach with an erection, I felt tremendous relief as I rolled over on my back and then in less than the count of three she lunged at me like a predator and immediately resuming sucking while rather awkwardly d****d across me. I came quick but she kept sucking and squeezing my sensitive head and massaging it with her thumb and then she looked back at me with a dirty smile and said “I hope you weren’t saving that for somewhere else.”

We laid side by side for a while before she got out of bed and finished her second beer. She quickly put her shorts and tank top back on as well as a blue sweatshirt and announced she was going to get some bottled water. As I laid alone in the bed I felt a tinge of guilt, Sarah had not crossed my mind the whole time.

She returned to the room with several bottles of water and catching herself in the mirror said “I should have sent you, I still look pretty flushed”. She passed me another beer as she opened and quickly chugged a bottle of water and made a comment about “bottle to throttle”.

Finishing her water she turned out the light and we laid together for a while longer before asking “What has Sarah told you about me?”. I told her everything Sarah had told me about her and she didn’t disagree with any of it. I asked her if she had ever had sex with Sarah and she laughed at the very prospect and only snapped sarcastically that their tits might have touched at some point while sucking one of her boyfriends’ dicks together. We talked some more, she made reference to another friend of Sarah’s, a young British East-Indian flight attendant I would no doubt soon meet. I asked me what she meant by meet and she just gave me a throaty giggle and asked me if I was really as surprised as I looked when Sarah brought me to her the first time and I assured her I was caught completely off-guard. And after laying silent for a while she told me she wanted me to stay. This was the only time in my life I fell asleep with a woman I was “hooking up” with.

I woke up to the sound of the toilet flushing, I saw the morning light through the cracks in the curtains but looking around I couldn’t see a clock. I saw her standing at the desk completely naked quietly rummaging for something. I drifted off again only to be woken up by her touching me under the sheets, this was followed by her brushing my chin with something, it was a condom. I quickly realized the beer wanted out and excused myself.

When I returned from the bathroom she was sitting in the chair and masturbating, she looked me in the eye as she stood up, pointed at the condom on the desk and said “sit down”. Standing over me as she observed my cock becoming hard once again she said “It feels ridiculous to even say this out loud, but don’t give me a hicky”. She turned her back to me and looked over her shoulder at me as she lowered herself into my lap. She paused to adjust the condom on my shaft and then with both hands guided it in. I was caught off guard by how tight she was as she adjusted her position in my lap. As she leaned back into me I put my hands on her breasts and she quietly moaned and nodded with approval as she began to rock her pelvis back and forth and she used one of her hands to tend to her clit. I was quite content to finally have my hands full of her breasts, I loved the way her hard nipples felt between the inside of my fingers. After a few minutes of gently riding me while touching her clit she came for the first time and fell back limp on me. I took charge of thrusting and she again quietly moaned with approval. I was a little put off by just how quite she was when I was eating her pussy but she just seemed to be the quite type.

About thirty seconds after she came she looked back at me and to told me to hold her hips and to hold her down if I had to. I felt my fingers hesitate to let go of her breasts I had been fondling but I complied and held her hips. She then braced herself against the arms of the chair. A moment later I felt my penis being squeezed. I was balls deep and she was nearly still. I shivered and let out a high-pitched moan. She looked over her shoulder at me and said “so you can feel that” she tightened and released her muscles a few more times and then resumed the rocking motion and she again squeezed. She looked over her shoulder again at me and just smiled, I couldn’t even form words, I just heard her throaty giggle as she picked up the tempo. I wasn’t going to be able to take much more of this and I could tell she was close too, she just kept repeating half whisper and half moan to hold onto her. As she got closer she stopped deliberately squeezing her muscles. Her second orgasm came with a barely audible “oh fuck… fuuuck as her pussy again tightened around me and I came instantly. I held her down as she kept moaning and panting after about thirty seconds I let go and let her fall back into me. This was the first time I saw her completely lose her composure. I took off the condom I crossed my arms over her chest and we just sat there for a moment when I heard the alarm on her Blackberry go off. She picked herself off me and said she had to be out of here in an hour and went for her last bottle of water.

I went to the bathroom to flush the condom and stepped into the shower for a moment. She came in, sat on the toilet seat and just pleasantly stared at me sipping her water. As I turned off the water and stepped out she said “I think we owe Sarah a hell of a show” as she handed me a towel and then stepped in the shower herself. I went to gather up my clothes and got dressed. After she emerged from the bathroom completely naked she laid out her uniform, commenting on just how miserable it was to wear in the summer and complaining that she couldn’t wear a skirt. She then awkwardly-playfully came up to me and asked if I wanted to give her tits a goodbye kiss before she put her bra on, I happy obliged. As she stood in the mirror doing her hair and makeup she teased me and asked if I had a uniform fetish. She was soon completely dressed in her uniform. She handed me a little white LG flip-phone and charger and told me it was the phone she called me from yesterday and told me to keep it or get rid of it for her. Just as she was zipping up her suitcase she appeared jolted and unzipped again. She grabbed a couple of condoms from her suitcase and handed them to me as well. Zipping up her suitcase again she turned to me and muttered “he doesn’t know” and quickly left the room visibly shaken by her near oversight.

I sat in the room alone contemplating what had just happened for about twenty minutes. Seeing the white van turn onto the highway I let myself out and walked to the stairs and out and into the parking lot into another too fucking hot day. As I was getting into my car a text message from Sarah arrived “Tell me everything”. I called Sarah in her own hotel room in Seattle and obliged her with every detail.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Deeja For This Useful Post: