View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 09:10 PM

Thanked 367,084 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default Dark Eyed Redhead Humor: The Farce Awakens

FOX MULDER REPORTS: THE TRUTH WAS OUT THERE. HERE'S NEW DETAILS ABOUT STEPHANIE, THE DARK EYED REDHEAD!

1. There he is. Her hubby and photographer. He's mocking us wife coveters with that damned T-shirt. No. WE don't have MILF. He does. We should send him a new shirt that reads: ONE LUCKY BASTARD.
2. Is it true that Stephanie's husband a cross dresser? I can't say for sure...but here he is wearing a LOT of lipstick! LUCKY BASTARD!
3. There's a rumor they've never slept together. I hear Stephanie still has her cherry. Hmmmm.
4. This appears to be the most hardcore photo they've ever posed for...not. Actually she slipped and fell in those sandals. He's helping her up.
5. This is the only known picture of Stephanie showing her pussy...and it took a whole bottle of Captain Morgan for her to work up the nerve!
6. Stephanie is like a goddess to some of her fans. Her grace and dig-nity will not be questioned here.
7. What? Even a goddess has to pee!
8. Relax, wankers! She's just trying to work a piece of broccoli out of a molar. OK...she got it! Sheesh! You guys and your dirty imaginations!
9. I'd like Christmas a hell of a lot more if this was the scene I woke up to every Christmas morning!
10. Stephanie loves Star Wars. Do you remember when Jabba The Hut made R2-D2 serve drinks in Return Of The Jedi? That little droid's got nuthin' on this babe! Jabba would put a bounty on this booty. Wanna see her in Princess Leia's slave girl bikini? Check out the Star Wars thread here at OCC.

IN CONCLUSION...I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DARK EYED REDHEAD...EXCEPT THAN THAT SHE'S LOVED AND LUSTED AFTER AS MUCH OR MORE THAN ANY WOMAN EVER SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE.
Attached Thumbnails
attachment-6.jpeg   attachment-5.jpeg  

attachment-31.jpeg   attachment-22.jpeg  

second disc backup andi 3251.jpeg   second disc backup andi 3239.jpeg  

second disc backup andi 3257.jpeg   second disc backup andi 3332.jpeg  

second disc backup andi 3305.jpeg   attachment-51.jpeg  

Last edited by Fox Mulder; 01-01-2017 at 09:13 PM.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post: