Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaino View Post
No mistake here. Not even any confusion. Not having sex at a sex club is like going to a restaurant and not eating dessert.

Without exception, we have enjoyed having sex at a swingers club outside of Seattle each and every visit. Meeting people. Playing with couples. Enjoying that intense sexual nirvana that your explorations will provide.
If you are inclined to visit a swing club, please take full advantage of the entire facility. And all they have to offer. Unless you are adamant about meeting/playing/having sex with only beautiful body perfect people, you will find playmates that will enhance your sexual relationship beyond belief.
I totally AGREE Dwaino! As long as you play safe and both the husband and wife are secure in their marriage, the extra sex is just for the pure pleasure that sex gives and allows you to experience new aspects that you can practice together when you are back in your own bedroom. I want my wife to experience sex with whatever men she chooses and simply eliminate the ones she does not enjoy. We too enjoy the "that intense sexual nirvana" of new experiences.