Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 07:23 AM

Thanked 16,373 Times in 1,146 Posts

(I didn't realize how long ago the last reply was to this thread!)

I was at a major hardware store, sitting in the parking lot messing with my new radio in my car. A frustrated mom and her husband sat down on a bench, as far as possible from the main door of the building so the mom could breastfeed her son (who was like three, but that's pretty common around here). The husband went back into the building to keep shopping.

The mom looked around for a long time before taking her right breast out of her top, but for some reason, she didn't notice me in my car like 6 feet away from her. I saw everything (it wasn't a sexual moment, but my point here is that she looked very, very carefully before exposing herself, but still managed to miss me).

Being the kid was so old, he didn't latch right away. He took his time, too, but she kept her breast out the whole time. It was barely a B cup, perfect amount of slight droopiness, long nipple but tiny areola, and medium dark. It was like it was staring at me, and it was just hanging out there. (And using a nursing cover with a kid that old just doesn't work.)

Anyway, after a minute or two of watching her kid sort of nurse and staring at this amazing woman and her breast, I realized that I had forgotten the one thing in the store I had gone there for (but bought a bunch of other stuff), so I needed to go back into the store. But, I felt so badly that I had seen the whole breastfeeding thing when I knew she was trying so hard not to be seen, I didn't know if I should wait for her to leave, or just get out of my car.

I decided that I should just get out, and when I opened my door, the mother looked at me and froze in place. She blushed bright red even down to her collar bone, and she was too startled to cover herself (the kid was playing with her tank top straps and not latched on, leaving her totally exposed). I stalled by getting my phone and wallet back into my pocket and pretending to go over my shopping list, all while standing next to my car, facing her direction but not necessarily looking.

After a few seconds, she covered herself with her hand but not her shirt, and her kid was trying to pull her hand away from his snack. I made eye contact with her and said hello, and she said hi back, weakly.

I said, "It's okay, my wife has been doing that for years. The whole world has seen her many times over." The mom said, "Really?" and uncovered her breast for the kid. I stared right at it, too. I said, "That's what they are for!" and she said, "I know, but don't tell my husband that. He would not be happy" and she scoffed in contempt. I said, "Don't worry, I won't" and I walked away.

When I came back out a few minutes later, she was still there while her kid was playing with what looked like a pretend/broken cell phone, but she was all covered up. She said "thanks again" and I said, "No problem!"

The moral of the story is: no matter how introverted you are like I am, always strike up a conversation with people! When it comes to any type of exposure in front of people, like nursing, boobs falling out, etc, I think most people don't care--they just worry about what you think--so if you show them it's no big deal, you will be rewarded, ha!
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: