View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 05:30 AM

Thanked 19,283 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxodarap View Post
The eastern slag pile at Sundown Quarry had two distinct zones: the upper, relatively flat area and the huge rock jumble that sloped down toward the water. The first photo shows the flat area where Tim & Laura (from the previous post) are visiting with Pat, seated lower right. In the second photo they are joined by Henry, upper left. In his mid 40s, he was one of the older regular townie attendees.

I've read, and you probably have too, that some nature-loving nudists vehemently deny being exhibitionists. Hogwash! In my opinion, anyone who strips naked in pubic in plain view of others is an exhibitionist to one degree or another. (I include myself in that category) Pat, a once-upon-a-time IU student turned townie, fit my definition of an ardent exhibitionist.

Oftentimes Pat would don shoes and go hiking on the network of trails through the woods connecting the other quarry holes. In photo 4, shoes on her feet, she is departing on such a walk. Forty-five minutes later, in photo 5, she returns having made a grand tour of the grounds. Her motive was nakedly transparent: to exhibit her seamlessly tanned body to as many spectators as possible. On summer weekends that would be several hundred people spread out over the 200 acres of quarry property.

The last four photos where Pat is sitting/standing at Mill Pond is today buried under 25 feet of earthen fill topped with asphalt and freeway traffic. Pity.

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got til it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot (Highway)

GREAT STORIES, GREAT PHOTOS.
ONEO F THE BEST POST ON OCC EVER!!
PLEASE, GO ON!
THANHS A LOT