Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 07:17 AM

Default Nice brief bike upskirt

I happened to be out riding my bike on this Memorial Day weekend and riding on a bike bath. It was a bit busier than usual since many people had the day off. But this portion of the path is on the outskirts of the metro area, so nothing like a suburban path as for traffic by any means. There was a parade about to start in a small town up the path a little more than a half mile from here, I was not going there but heading back on my ride. So here is what happened, not a big upskirt but you may like and my thoughts behind it.

So I am about to cross a two lane road, typically it is one of those roads that many people do not stop for bikes, even though it is the law. So I approach the road and I notice pedaling towards me is a couple, he is on the far side she is in the middle of the path and they are in their mid 30's I would say. She is in a nice short exercise or workout skirt. The kind that is of a wicking material and short as in mid thigh. This couple is in the middle of the road when I noticed them as there were others behind them walking to cross the road. Now I thought I'd pay attention to her legs for a potential upskirt and I was right. Since she was crossing the road, and likely started up awaiting for a clearing, she was not going fast and she had to pedal, as a opposed to coasting and keeping her legs together. And sure enough even though she was trying to keep her legs somewhat together, her need to pedal gave me a flash of some white panties under her skirt. Now I was ready and expecting to see bike shorts or skorts, but no this was a real skirt with panties!

I thought about this sighting after I crossed the road and continued my ride. I was surprised she did not have bike shorts on. But then I thought of the why she was in a short skirt and panties. I suspect since it was a holiday and her husband was with her, I imagine he encouraged her to just wear her workout skirt with panties as he may have been a leg sort of guy (she had nice long legs by the way) and likely liked the idea of his wife in a skirt to possibly watch the parade later and also to ride knowing she is only in a skirt. So I really think that was his plan. Now as for her she likely went along with it for a few reasons. She knew she looked cute in a skirt like that and her husband wanted her too and they were heading to a parade likely and it was a path that was not typically busy. When I mentioned busier than usual I mean that I came across about 5 groups of individuals or small group together over a course of 2 miles, so not busy). And this woman thought it was a short ride and if she did come across a rider coming towards her she would just coast and keep her legs together and nothing was to be seen. However since she had to pedal to get across the road even though she attempted to keep her legs somewhat together and even tried to point them away from me, the pedaling and bike bar did not allow that and I got a nice flash as I passed her just feet away and at not a very fast speed either. So not a major upskirt but a nice one.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post: