Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 12:11 PM

Thanked 4,571 Times in 1,826 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing that obvious thrill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoyslife View Post
I had a nice upskirt today and it totally caught me off guard. I was in a department store, just walking from the men's area through a women's scarf and hat section, women belts too as I recall. Well I turned the corner, as I was going to head outside, and just after I turned the corner I noticed two women working to stock some of the scarf shelves.

Now they were working as a team, one was handing the merchandise off the floor to the other. The one putting it on the lower hook of the display was kneeling down and the one handing over the scarfs had her back to me and was sitting on the floor. As I came up behind they were working in the carpet right adjacent of the aisle, doing this restocking. Well the one sitting on the floor, I noticed as I came up behind her had purple pantyhose on (not opaque tights by the way but purple pantyhose), and she was sitting cross legs style with her knees wide open and legs crossed at the ankles just in front of her. Well, this was just shortly after I turned the corner, so I had no idea she was even there as sitting on the floor you did not even notice until you turned the corner, so she caught me off guard.

I thought of her knees in pantyhose wide spread apart that she had to be in some sort of culottes etc. and not a skirt. But I was shocked to see she had a dress that had a bit of a draping style to it, but sitting as she was and handing things to the other she had her thighs wide open and as I passed I just took a peek as I passed and bingo, saw the seam of her pantyhose at the crotch with a light color panty under them. I could not believe that she was sitting like that! It was not a high traffic area so she likely was more into sitting in comfort rather than squatting or kneeling to pick the stuff off the floor and hand them to the other. I waited a while and then went back the opposite way for another view. This time she was still sitting like that but had the dress just pulled down in front enough that I could not see her seam in the crotch but saw a lot of leg, thigh and all. Made my day to say the least. I wish there was a view from a distance to discretely watch her as at some point I am sure her dress rode up and her seam was going to visible again or to think of her getting up she had to show a lot in doing that. But there was no such a spot without being obvious. I would say she was right about 40 years old. I thought who ever was her partner had a very sexy woman and likely she sat like that at home etc in her skirts and dresses.

I will have to keep an eye out for her again, I doubt that I will get that lucky again but I liked her style to stock a lower shelf!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post: