View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 08:06 AM

Thanked 4,172 Times in 367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophetx View Post
stoneme123 - it's not that i don't agree. i do think that a good wife who wants to please her man should be willing to take a facial or swallow at his discretion. however, if a lady is going to do only one - its better to be facials. this is the situation i'm in. in one of my earlier posts, i shared that she recently told me that she doesn't want to swallow because taking it on her face "makes her feel special". there's something about cumming all over a beautiful lady who is totally willing and happy to be doing so that is indescribable.

i say this with the opposite experience in my past - a girlfriend who would never take facials but would always swallow. facials also have the advantage of being easier to give in a sex pull out situation than getting all the way to swallow from fucking. so, it can become the way all sessions end.

i also told a story earlier about my mother in law catching her with dried cum on the next morning. it happened again! and i witnessed it this time. we went away for labor day and our in-laws joined and babysat for us so we can go out and do stuff. i blew my load on her face at night and the next morning grandma and grandpa were back with us early to hang and help with the baby and such. my mother in law "oh you've got something on your chest." my wife "yeah i had a facial this morning" again i'm guessing this meant a facial mask type thing. the conversation ended there and my mother in law didn't really seem to buy it but i doubt an older lady would even consider that her daughter was wearing jazz-would she?

a few minutes after this my wife calls me into the bedroom. she's cracking up laughing "look at my neck!" she lifts up her chin and reveals a wide stream of heavy cum stains running down her chin and neck and onto her chest. we kind of laugh, i grab her ass a bit and give her a little kiss. laughing "i'm don't care. i'm going to leave it". she did.

weigh in - do you think a proper midwestern woman in her 60s would suspect that her daughter was wearing jizz around her? it was quite unbelievable as this was like 8:00 in the morning and we had gotten home after midnight, kind of drunk. it seems pretty doubtful that a woman would give herself a facial mask in such a short amount of time.
My wife is a proper 58 yr. old and trust me , she would know exactly what she meant. Great story btw. thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post: