Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Casual Nudity Stories (Please Share)
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:43 PM

Thanked 4,021 Times in 231 Posts

Well, this isn't my story, but one of some close friends of ours.

My wife and I have been very close lifestyle friends with another couple for almost a decade. They're professional farmers somewhere in the midwest, and have a small office building separate from their house. I expect the office is about a 100 yards from the house.

They love to be nude in the summertime and sit out on the patio naked when the day is done, a fun thing the four of us have all done many times. One day after work they're sitting outside naked and the wife suddenly thought of something she needed to finish in the office. She jumped up and strode across the farm, entered the office, plopped down in her office chair and started in, still naked. This is not unusual; she does it frequently.

What was a little unusual that day was that the FedEx driver was very late. He suddenly came in the office, but somehow the wife had a second or two of warning, closed her office door quickly and quietly, and just pretended to be invisible. FedEx guy grabbed a package, left another one, called out to see if anyone was around, concluded there wasn't, and went on his way.

We all got a good chuckle out of that story and the wife wasn't embarrassed at all. She took it all in stride and laughed right along with us.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: