View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 12:09 PM

Thanked 5,423 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor View Post
Not a text, but I almost posted one on Facebook.

When I first got my iPhone I downloaded the facebook app. If you're not familiar, when you post photos on FB you get a list of photo thumbnails and you just need to tap it and a blue box outlines it... those are the photos that get uploaded. It really doesn't take much to accidentally tap the thumbnail if you're not careful.

Anyway I had snapped a few titty pics of the wife the few days before and I was uploading pics of some cute things the kids did to facebook. I didn't realize until the very end that I had accidentally tapped one of the wife face and tits fully visible. I usually don't review what pics i'm uploading but thankfully I did this time! She's not on FB but my family, her mom, brother in law and a lot of people who know her are... I wouldn't be here writing this if I did that!!

On a side note, her friend did that about a month ago... was on vaca without the husband and must have been sending him a selfie. It was buried in 20+ other pics of her family on vcation. She didn't realize it until the next morning when she took down the whole set. I'll post her pic at some point, but I need to edit it down to keep her face out of it.
Facebook and any photo sharing is dangerous but Facebook and Iphones are worse. I have very nearly sent the wrong photos to my boss. But spotted just in time. LOL
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post: