Thread: EUF
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 10:20 AM

Thanked 2,577 Times in 246 Posts
Default Olivia Molina in 'El Síndrome De Ulises'

Again, this is from another Spanish TV show. I think most of you haven't seen this scene either, because the show is virtually non-existent outside Spain. Most well known EUF scenes are from American movies or sitcoms.
I hope some more users from other countries start to share EUF scenes from their countries' TV. I'm sure there are PLENTY of EUF scenes out there, it's just that they're pretty unknown.

Well, back on the topic; this is Spanish actress Olivia Molina in an scene of the show 'El Síndrome De Ulises'. She accompained her boyfriend -a doctor- to an anniversary from graduation party. They argue -he says that she's being unpolite, she says that his former classmates are arrogant pricks- and she tries to leave. But he accidentally grabs the back of her dress, ripping it off and leaving Olivia in her skimpy bra and panties before the whole promotion!

Not too much of a reaction here as she tries to save face by walking away like she doesn't give a shit -although she later cries over it.

Skip to minute 54:00;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0kVxIK8brc
Attached Thumbnails
olivia1.jpg   olivia2.jpg  

olivia3.jpg   olivia4.jpg  

olivia5.jpg   olivia6.jpg  

olivia7.jpg   olivia8.jpg  

olivia9.jpg