View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 04:47 PM

Thanked 11,627 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
My friend and his wife and my wife and I were at the beach. We were all in the ocean but the waves were pretty rough. My wife didn't like it so she went back to our umbrella. A few minutes later my friend went in to get a drink leaving his wife and me in the ocean. We got hit by a pretty good wave and went under. I came up first. His wife came up a moment later facing me about 5 feet away with her back to the shore. She didn't realize but her bikini top got shifted and one boob was completely exposed and the other nipple was peaking out. A few seconds later we got hit again. This time she stayed low in the water and said her top was messed up. She fixed it then we went in. I don't know if she realized the first wave exposed her or not but she never mentioned it and i didn't either.
I believe some of the first titties I saw other than my wife and her girlfreinds were while swimming in Lake Michigan above Chicago. Those waves can be rough. Also my wife saw a few of her first penis's there too.
From there it just seemed to happen for Dollie loosing her top in water both accidentally and not so acidentally.
But realize most bikinis are not made for going in water.
Attached Thumbnails
Vac2003 524.jpg  
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: