View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 12:34 PM

Thanked 180,033 Times in 19,053 Posts

I've actually been fortunate enough to find the videos I've most wanted that were hard to find. But there are still some things out there, mostly sexy TV clips that are elusive: The Australian tourism nude beach commercial (I actually saw this on TV, and it had some good Hidden Nudity, but I've never found it online), a commercial for some brand of ice cream where a woman comes downstairs to the kitchen out of her bath covered only in bubbles to get some ice cream, only to be caught by her in-laws, and the "naked" episodes of "Herman's Head" and "Working". But I can't really complain. The "Merry-Go-Round" commercial was eventually found as were many other elusive clips and videos.

edit: I thought of another elusive sexy TV clip I've wanted to see but now appears to be lost to the ages. Back in the day, there was a show on MTV called "Senseless Acts of Video", where the hosts recreated stunts that were seen in music videos. One of the segments was the male and female hosts streaking across a basketball court ala the Blink 182 streaking video. Her name was Marisa Ramirez. Also, on a channel called MuchMusic in Canada, they once had a Not Much On Day, which, as you may surmise, featured VJ Rachel Perry in the altogether hosting videos. It was non-stop Hidden Nudity all freakin' day long. Would've been the happiest day of my life if I had seen it. I do have some collages of it though and one short, non-HN video.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 02-03-2006 at 08:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post: