View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 12:34 AM

Thanked 1,047 Times in 219 Posts
Default Most requested vids that were never found

While replying to a post tonight related to pics that I know we'll never see, despite everyone asking about them (e.g., recent Jennifer Anniston topless pix), I began to think about all the videos I've read about in this forum, or others like it, that have been sought after by nearly everyone, yet never found, might never surface, and are beginning to be considered possible "urban legends".

To get this discussion going, I can think of my top three, and they are as follows:

1. The NYU cheeleader who finished her dance routine topless after her costume top broke and fell off.
2. The Un-censored version of the "strip football" and "strip darts" Dog Eat Dog NBC TV episodes.
3. The Un-censored version of the "public nudity" challenge in the American TV version of "Fear Factor" (the Un-censored European version should be widely available via newsgroups, peer networks, etc.)

All have had threads in this forum over the days, months and years since their reported occurrences.

Can anyone think of others like it? Events that must have been filmed by someone, sound absolutely too good to be true for this genre, yet have never surfaced, with no leads or even a lone vidcap to confirm their existence?

Looking forward to a good discussion. Make some suggestions. I'm really curious what everyone else thinks, since I can't seem to get beyond those three events, and I know there should be more. A couple of stories about alleged wardrobe malfunctions at semi-recent Mariah Carey and Britney Spears concerts come to mind, but I seem to recall reading witness reports of those to have been less than hoped for - as in too brief to notice, no real exposure, or flat out erroneous reports. Anyway, comments welcome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefonz For This Useful Post: