Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:37 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Post welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith1 View Post
1 many many years ago I Heard my parents! Heard them a few times and always walked to the door and tried to peep under it, never could; but I Heard my mom moan more than once

2 in my college times, me and a buddy shared a room on vacation, hook up with 2 girls and had sex right next to each other, separate beds, but still, girls tried to cover themselves with the sheets but we got full view of each other sex action, I and kept looking at them since I am a voyeur by nature and also her girl was better looking than mine

3 also in my 20's (40 now) me, my then girlfriend and her best friend (who was married) and husband, made a trip to the beach, frugal as we were, got all in 1 room with 2 beds, the days were normal, went to the beach, later the pool, then some beach clubs, and after that, when they thought we were sleeping, they got it on, hard and not so quiet, I tried my best to get a glimpse but all lights were out, so it was only shadows and moaning, still very cool, and we are still friends with her (she divorced and we kept her not him)

thatīs all, hope you like it, itīs my first post, I actually signed up to tell these stories
Welcome to the boards, Sith! Good first entry! Don't be a stranger. We love good stories and of course, good photos!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: