Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Oops, don't think I was meant to see that :-)
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 04:32 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

Not too far off topic but I have two stories that both happened over the last month that were a bit funny & hot.

1)
Just the other day at about noon, I got a client call on my mobile (I run my own small business so look after most aspects), the caller was an older lady (maybe early 60's) that I had just been talking to the previous evening. Anyway, I answer the phone with an enthusiastic "Hi Janey" and wait for a response.. but didn't get one. Then I can hear her giggle in the background, so I say "Hello" again and wait quietly.

Now I can hear her more clearly.. and she starts moaning. I turned up the handset volume and no doubt about it, she is screwing either herself, her hubby, or someone else, and she is really having a good time (come to think of it, she might have been getting eaten out). I'm pretty much certain she has done an accidental pocket-redial on my number, and then noticed after about 40 seconds - when the phone hangs up from her side (and I go and have a spank).

So, I didn't see something I wasn't meant to, but I sure heard something, and it was just as good, if not better.

2)
A few years back I worked for a pretty big company with a lot of hot staff. Anyway, we had an office junior called Kelly who started with us when she was 16 and would be about 25 now. She is a tiny thing - perfectly proportioned, but tiny. I would often fantasize about how nice it would be to have her bouncing up and down on my cock - I imagine she is as tight as they come and dirty to the core.

I've remained facebook friends with her since we both moved on, and just a few weeks back I saw something I shouldn't have, along with a bunch of people I expect.

Kelly was recently married and was also away on a business trip according to what I had seen on facebook. Up on my newsfeed comes a picture posted by her hubby, onto her wall (sorry to any people that have managed to avoid facebook and have no idea what I'm talking about).

It was a full frontal photo of himself, totally naked. There is a caption comment saying "I bet you're looking forward to getting some of this when you get home babe?". In the photo, he is holding his semi-erect cock, and it is fucking huge!! (at least 9-10" and thick). The photo stayed up for almost a full day before it vanished.

In hindsight, I should have saved a copy, but you know, it was a photo of dude, and I'm not into dudes. There were no comments added to it and I'm sure someone close to them would have worded him/her up if they had not noticed.

So now - whenever I think of her, or see something on facebook from her, all I can think about is how hot it would be to see her getting her hips dislocated and lungs punctured on a regular basis, by her new hubby.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post: