Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing photos w/ Friends
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:32 AM

Default Wife's friend

Some time ago I wrote about seeing pictures and a film of one of our friends while giving birth. It was something I did not expect from any of our friends and certainly not from her. She always seems to be very conservative but acted totally relaxed as if it was the most normal thing in the world to show such explicit material of yourself. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was completely exposed during this very special moment where in her experience it was all about her baby.

A similar thing happened to me this week. I took a day off from work to go shopping with my wife and buy presents because of Sinterklaas (similar to Santa Claus but a few weeks earlier). We had lunch with our son and when we took him back to school, we met one of my wife’s friends on at the school.

She is the friend who came with us to a sauna as she wanted to try but could not get her husband to come with her. If you’ve read my post about this, you know she exposed herself enough to cause an erection which I wasn’t completely able to hide. We have been met several times after the sauna incident as the friendship between her and my wife became very close. I’ve helped her husband to do some modifications to the house after she became pregnant of their second child and naturally my wife and I visited them after their second son was born.

At the school both ladies quickly got into a conversation while I went inside do deliver our little man at his classroom. By the time I came back out, my wife already agreed to come with her friend for some Thee. I was supposed to come along as we would go shopping afterwards. At her house I mostly just sat there and listened while both ladies talked. Naturally they talked about the baby, the pregnancy and birth. At that moment my wife’s friend took the remote control to turn on the TV and started looking for pictures on the NAS-server. Apparently she promised my wife to show the pictures her husband took during her pregnancy. They had many pictures of her illustrating the change of her body during the pregnancy. She was different levels of nude in many of the pictures, often posing in the same positions in front of a mirror in their bedroom. There were also a few pictures of her on the bed, obviously teasing her husband and much more explicit. Then while watching one of the fully nude pictures of her in front of the mirror, my wife said “wow, that’s nice!”. While I was watching the naked friend in the picture, my wife noticed something in the background. In the mirror her husband was clearly visible, naked with an obvious erection. Her friend responded with “yeah, there are a few more in which you can see him more clearly” and she went to the next pictures. My wife started commenting on his genitals as if I wasn’t there. She said she liked his nice big dick and her friend replied “well it’s not that big. Compared to his body it seems nice but he’s a small guy. I’m sure your husband has a bigger one.” I was amazed about their openness and I was also very aroused. The combination of the pictures and conversation made me get very hard. When the conversation turned towards the size of my genitals, both ladies openly looked at my crotch. No way I could hide my bulge. I broke the silence saying “You don’t expect me to show mine, do you?” My wife’s friend replied: “Come one, we’ve seen each other nude before and I’m about to show you the tape of me giving birth. I can’t be more exposed than that!”. I looked at my wife and she just smiled and raised her shoulders. Al I could say was “Your kidding, right? and my wife said “No, go ahead. It’s obvious you’re already hard. Show her”. So after a little hesitation I got up opened my belt and fly and dropped my pants. I looked once more at my wife but she just smiled so I also dropped my underwear. My wife’s friend was the first to react “you see, he is bigger and thicker than my husband.” She zoomed in on the picture and both ladies looked at the picture and back at me. I stood there for what seemed to be an eternity but probably was just a few seconds. Without saying anything my wife got up, walked towards me, gave a kiss on the tip of my dick while she bent over to pull up my pants and got back to her seat when she was done. I could not believe she just did that!

We watched a few more pictures of my wife’s friend, including some taken while she was giving birth. After this we watched about 15 minutes of tape and my wife’s friend did no exaggerate. She could not have been more exposed. It was very exciting to watch while she was commenting on the whole experience of giving birth. The begin of the tape was exiting in an erotic way but while the tape progressed it obviously became less erotic. However I certainly will never forget seeing her bald vagina stretched like that.

Now I’m just wondering if my wife is going to show her the private pictures we have of ourselves. Maybe she already has…
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to maluk72 For This Useful Post: