View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:00 AM

My wife and I have done some pretty wild things, probably more often in the past few years, mostly flashing knickers and mutual masturbation in public places such as parks, car parks, beaches or campsites. We've done this four or five times a year for the several years, in the summer. But the wildest one was several years ago on a beach in Northern Spain. It was a nude beach, so clothing wasn't involved. We spent most of the day there. During the afternoon a young textile couple (that's what naturists call those that wear clothes) wandered into the naturist end, had a look around, then left.

An hour or so later, towards the end of the afternoon, they came back, took their costumes off and put them on rock. They went into the sea and started fooling around, but then they went into a face to face embrace and it became obvious that they were having sex. My wife and I watched, along with several other naturists. I asked my wife if she thought they were having sex, and she agreed. We watched until they finished, came out of the sea, dressed and left.

A bit later some, but by no means all, of the naturists had left. There were still quite a few around, some of them nearby. My wife and I were lying side by side on towels. I was feeling quite randy from watching the young couple, so thought I'd try my luck and see what might happen. I started to lightly run my fingers up and down the outside of my wife's nearest thigh, starting at the knee and progressively going higher and higher to the waist. She seemed to quite like this, so I got bolder and moved to the inside of her thigh, again slowly getting higher and higher until eventually my fingers got to her vagina. At this I expected her to to say "Hold on Buddy" and tell me to stop. There WERE people around, but no. Instead she pulled her feet up towards the rest of her body and parted her thighs. I didn't need telling twice, and proceeded to stroke her vagina, massage her clit and putting a finger inside. She enjoyed this greatly and I continued like this until she came, all fairly tame so far (REALLY!!). She then said that she'd had what she'd wanted, what did I want? I had a stomping erection and told her that I wanted to go all the way with her on top of me, which is what happened. She climbed on top, I entered her, and we had full sex, with people around. That's the wildest thing we've done, so far, but we've few more years in us yet!!
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to AliDubois For This Useful Post: