View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 02:17 PM

Thanked 4,409 Times in 243 Posts
Default MATURE NEIGHBOR THROUGH SHEER CURTAIN

In the house next door on the other side, there was a mature wife and office worker who had no kids. I knew her bedroom faced out the back, but it was one time when I was outside at dusk in the winter, playing in the snow with my kid, that I noticed her stripping to her bra and panties in a side bedroom. I finally figured out that she kept her clothes in this spare side bedroom, and every night when she came home, she would change into her nightgown in this room. This room did have a shade that was pulled down, but always stopped a foot from the bottom, and also had a sheer curtain. This kept me from seeing nearly nothing from inside my own house. But outside in my yard it was a pretty clear view into the bedroom through the sheers. And so sometimes when I saw her come home and it was dark and nobody else was around at my house, I could go outside into my back yard and watch her strip. She was around 48 to 53 during the years she was doing this, up until she moved out. She was an attractive brunette, not very tall, with a decent figure. And nice round firm C cup tits for a mature woman, with dark areolas that I saw often.

I never did see her bottomless. She always stripped out of her work clothes down to panties, and put on her nightgown. She unbuttoned and pulled off her blouse, or pulled her sweater off over hear head, unzipped her skirt or slacks, and sat on the bed and slid her skirts and slacks down her legs. When she stood up and hung her skirt or slacks on a hanger, she was in her bra and panties, and she was a pretty sight when she had pantyhose on over her panties, too, which she would slide down after hanging up the other garment. I got to see pretty much her entire bra and panty collections, which weren't extensive - some white panties, some black, and I remember dark blue and turquoise - not especially skimpy, but not granny panties either, they were tight and sexy. The bras were white or black.

Then she would unhook her bra and hang it up, and take her nightgown off of a hook and put it on over her head. Her breasts looked great when she lifted her arms up high.

I don’t know if women don’t realize that people can see through sheer curtains at night or what. Her driveway also ran along under her window, so anybody that would be walking up her driveway would be able to see her clearly. Since she could probably see outside when she was in there during the day, you'd think she could figure it out, or err on the cautious side when getting naked in there so often. Remember, the first time it happened, we were right outside making noise.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: