View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 07:54 AM

Smile

Sorry for my english, but I'm a poor idiot from Central Europe. I saw in this forum a lot of nice pictures and decided that I will add something of their own.
The photos are taken by me.
Woodstock Festival is a music festival held every year in Poland. In January, in my country at the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity is organizing a fundraiser for medical equipment to save lives. Accept the money is in your bank account to August. Woodstock Festival is organized and paid for the remaining interest in a bank account between January and August. That's how it works. Right of entry to the festival is all. There are a lot of alternative people. They sleep in the open field, in tents. I go there every year. Often I see there are a lot of naked bodies of young girls. Let me show you something interesting.
If a girl pulled up her blouse, took off her bra and showed all the tits, then delivery for free. The rules are these: TITS - T-SHIRT! The girl had to stand naked in the middle, without a bra on the truck for at least 3 minutes, or did not get the shirt. Some of the girls were very embarrassed, others wept with shame, because they were unable to look people in the eye and were not confident, did not see what to do, but it was rare situations. People were screaming cries like: YOUR BREASTS ARE ON YOUTUBE! GIVE NEXT TITS!
People, especially men there were so many that the competition had to stop every half hour, as the crowd blocked the traffic at the festival, because staring at boobs.

Many people show there tits for a pipe, this year I'm doing a lot of t-shirts in the style of tie-dye that buys second-hand clothes shop for 0.50c, it is dyed and next year, I'll be giving it to Woodstock, where young girls Big tits will get naked and show me your balloons
This is the best event in the world (no, I'm not a virgin).

I'm sorry, but I had to share it with you. At this festival, I saw a lot more boobs and women's wombs, but not always walked with the camera. I do not know English, I can tell you a lot of history, if any of you know Polish.
Attached Thumbnails
a.jpg  
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to KarolKaspeedKusmierek For This Useful Post: