View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 02:08 AM

Thanked 4,571 Times in 1,826 Posts
Thumbs up

Holy damn, these are great! I sure love the scenarios too... I hope to hell when ever you buy that you get MAJOR discounts... you deserve it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor2525 View Post
OK so we decided to try our luck vehicle shopping and furniture shopping. The Jeep/Charger shopping was pretty uneventful. The salesman caught her one time while he was holding the door for her to get in the drivers seat. As you can see ... he got a real nice view.

The real fun started when we went couch shopping. She decided to 'pretend' to be checking her phone so one of the salesman could get a nice view. Weeeeeelll, what she didn't notice was what looked like a 14 or 15 year old teenage boy walk up behind the salesman to get a look also. Than the kids dad comes up and starts staring also. By the time me and her look up (a minute or two later), she has this 50 ish salesman, a 40 ish dad and a 15 year old teenage boy staring right between her legs at her white panties. And it was VERY easy for them to see everything including the fact that her panties were a little transparent. You could see the outline of her brown hairy triangle right through them. At that point she kind of figured everyone had gotten there fill of her white panties. Needless to say we rushed home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post: