View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 05:22 AM

Thanked 25,614 Times in 837 Posts

Mea Culpa! I am guilty of posting Pro pictures but I did it unintentionally as I did not understand rule 7.
But wait - I am not alone - otherwise this thread wouldn't be necessary and there would not be so many 'Pro Picture removed' messages.
This tells me that as a stand alone rule then rule 7 is not adequate. Perhaps a definition of Pro or a link to this thread would help, especially with newbies. Why not trial it mods? Define or link and see if your workload is cut down from newbies?

I have two other concerns though. Now I am aware, tks to this thread, it will be much easier for me not post indoor shots that might be Pro. But outdoor shots are a totally different matter.
I have had photo shoots with many amateur females and am amazed at the number that turned up with hair and make up like a Pro and immediately adopted poses like a Pro but they included teachers, office workers, a PhD scientist and even a lawyer who lectured me about copyright for over an hour!
With the standard of todays cameras it would be hard to tell my good shots from a Pro's average shots!

However my greatest concern is that in some threads Pro shots are accepted. Apart from examples already given, Charity calendars is one, Nude mixed Groups frequently features copied naturist magazine pages and Fuskered has 'stolen' shots where the Pro site locations are identified. So to me it's a guessing game!

Okay having had my 'rant' let me say that I am not attacking mods as individuals. Being a mod is a tough and, usually, thankless job. To me they are like the government of the day. You might like them - you might not like them but without them it would be chaos.

Let me apologise in advance to the mods for comparing them to politicians - they do a far better job than the pollies!!!!

Cheers and Thanks to all the members of OCC
The Following User Says Thank You to wonboyn For This Useful Post: