Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing photos w/ Friends
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:51 PM

Default Sharing wife pics with friend

Marmor I can relate to what you say. Wife and I had taken some nude pictures some with her legs spread and close ups. We used a poloroid and I had the pictures hidden (eventually she made me destroy them because she had this fear that we would die and the kids would find them) but this guy and I were stationed together and we use to chat about our wives. His wife was not a turn on as she let herself go but mine even after 1 kid still had a nice body. We would laugh over a few beers at the club about our wives and I told him that I had some pictures I took of her and he would beg me to show them to him. This turned me on knowing that my wife turned people on and finally I said the next time he came over and if she wasn't there and her and the kid were gone I would show him. Anyway after about a week he bugged me again and I said she was going to her moms on a Saturday and if was in the neighborhood and off duty he could stop by. I thought he would forget but that Saturday he called and asked if he could stop by so I said yeah. He came over and we had a beer in the afternoon and then he asked to see them. Like you did I said only if we jerk off looking at them. He did not hesitate and we went to the rec room which in government housing is not big and he stared at the pics and told me how lucky I was. I asked him if he was turned on seeing her and he laughed and said he loved seeing her and then I reminded him of our bargain and he said okay and he dropped his pants and we started talking about our wives and how they sucked and fucked. He really like a few pictures I had of my wife's hairy sn*tch (this was before she waxed and shaved) and especially pictures of her on her knees with both her holes showing. We talked about anal oral etc and by this times we both had our pants off jerking away. What made me comfortable is that we both were average size and we talked and I was really turned on watching him stroke to her pictures and describing what he would like to do. Eventually we both came and I really got off watching him cum and he had it running down his hand and then I could not delay it anymore and he saw me cum. We did this quite a few times and eventually I had some videos that we watched. These were great memories until we destroyed the pictures and videos and he was transferred.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to military3205 For This Useful Post: