Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Skinny Dipping
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM

It happened quicker than I expected it to happen - I thought I would make plans for two months or so and then wait another month until I'd be ready to actually pull of a public nudity stunt.
Anyway, you know what they say - Life is what happens to you while you're busy making plans. so, one night, i was out partying, two weeks after the swimming. i had a lot of tequila shots which where only 1 $ or so. when i got out of the club, i knew that i wouldn't make it home by myself so i called a cab. the cab arrived and while i was walking over to it, some guy shouted to me "i'll pay for your ride home if you give me your dress" i looked at him for about a second. i hadn't had any money on me and my initial plan was to just flirt with the cab driver for a bit until he'd let me go, but this was better - i wouldn't have to pay, the driver would get his money, that guy and his friends had their fun. so i took my dress off. i wasn't wearing a bra to that dress, so the guys got a good look on my tits. then the guy that made the offer came to me and said he'd sit with me in the cab to pay the driver at my destination. it sounded logical to me and we drove to my home. remembering my plan to do a naked walk, i asked the cab driver to let me out early, about five to ten minutes back home on foot. he did and when i left the car, i threw my g-string at the guy, gave him my number and said that i'd wanted to have my clothes back eventually. he was really perplex but i didn't mind him for long and got going. it was night, but street lanterns made me visible. i don't know how many people saw me, but when i got home, i felt fucking amazing.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Adria For This Useful Post: