Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing photos w/ Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:46 AM

Thanked 1,628 Times in 168 Posts
Default Our 2nd - 1st Time

This tale is about us sharing our photos with her best friend for the first time,

Even before we started posting photos online, we were into just taking them for our own fun and personal use. So one night after taking a new set (which always aroused her and me of course) she got online and was chatting with her friend on instant messenger. I needed to use the computer (to download the photos from the camera) and asked her to finish up. She was being pesty about getting off, telling her friend that I was bugging her so I could use the computer.
This went on for a few minutes, when eventually I said 'tell her why I want to use the computer'; figuring she wouldn't and it would cause her to get off faster.

To my surprise, she did! She told her friend that I was in a hurry to download some new photos of her I had taken. Of course the friend asked (half-joking, half-serious I assume) if they were nudes. Again to my surprise, my gf said 'yes they were in fact'. Then my gf floored me by asking her first if she would like to see some of them. Her friend reply with a yes. My gf agreed but only if her friend promised to to show anyone else. She promised and my gf informed her to wait a few minutes and that I would get it set up.

My gf didn't want to email them so asked me to set up a private yahoo group, put the photos there, then invite her friend to the group. As I was doing this I asked my gf if she was sure she wanted to do this. She said 'yes, why?'
I said, 'because you know she is going to show her husband at the very least' She said 'I know. Its ok.'

So with that I uploaded a series of photos of my gf stripping out of her clothes that included full frontal nudity. I didn't bother to crop out her face since they were friends. As I finished my gf said 'add those two photos as well'. I said 'are you sure?' 'Yes' she replied. i said 'Really?' 'Yes' came her answer again. So I added the 2 additional shots she selected. The first was just a shot of her pussy being covered by my cock, leaving only her landing strip visible. The second was a side profile her sitting naked on the bed with my cock in her mouth, with her looking at the camera.

With them loaded I sent the invite to her friend. Then my gf got back on messenger to tell her friend what to do to see the photos. And to leave comments there if she feels like but to get back on messenger after to let us know what she thought. It was about 20 mins before we heard back from her. She gave the standard replies of 'how great she looked' and 'I can't believe you did that.' Then my gf asked what she thought of the 2 special shots. The reply came 'we enjoyed them too'. We?

After asking the friend said that her husband saw them too. Here's the thing, the 3 of them went to high school together and (as we found out) his brother saw them as well. His brother had always had a crush on my gf and now got to see her naked and sucking cock! Then her friend dropped the biggest bombshell yet; her friend showed the photos to her mom! My gf's best friend's mom was like a second mom to her and now has seen her with a dick in her mouth. Needless to say my gf was embarrassed until her friend said her mom said she looked great and to enjoy being with your bf but make sure to be safe.

Again we fucked like rabbits all night after!
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post: