Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Sharing photos w/ Friends
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 PM

Thanked 2,466 Times in 156 Posts

have posted already in another topic but i think it more belongs here:

I have shown a good friend my whole collection of my 24 years ex girlfriend (at that moment we were still a couple)
He came to my place and i was "accidently" watching the pictures and left one picture open on my desktop...
As he saw I had naked pictures of my gf open he got very nervous as I know he liked her before.

He sad down next to me on the couch and I Told him he can have a look if he wants to..
I sorted the pictures before so in the beginnig there were just some not hardcore ones .. first in Bikini and underwear but her full bush was pooking out of her pants always (she didnt shave for me about one year)

My friend was very suprised to see this kind of bush on such a young girl and he asked why she doesnt shave so I told him that we both like it hairy and natural.
Than he click further and finally he could see her pussy naked. I got so horny just watching him stare at her pussy for some seconds and even zoom into a little.
I could see that he was quiet excited and also getting horny so I told him I really enjoy people watching her naked and she loves it also (we have been to the sauna very often).
So the pictures got harder and i got so horny and started to rub my dick in my pants. In the end there were a lot of videos of her and us fucking.

As he reached the videos I asked him to stop and told him they were private... he got sad but than i said he can watch them but only if he mastrubates during watching them.
He was hasitating a bit so I got my rock hard cock out of my pants and started to mastrubate slowly ...
He was thinlking again for some seconds but than also took his penis out.
It was so hard already I loved to see this erection in front of the pictures of my gf.
Than he clicked the videos and we started mastrubating but I was more watchign his look on her and how he was staring so horny on her little pussy.
Most of all I liked that he had the mouse and could control what to watch and which sections of the videos to repeat.
It was such a big turn on that he was using my gf to mastrubate as he wants to.
I asked him if he wants to see her piss and he said sure so I even showed him her piss videos.
In the end he decided to cum on a video where I was fingering her wet hairy pussy and put my finger in her ass also.
He shooted such a big load on her and some moments later i also finished but more watching him stare on her than on her...
we cleand our dicks and didnt speak about it this day...

And as he was meeting her again ... I almost got crazy knowing that he knows her hairy pussy and even how she pisses. i could see him staring at her body often and see that he had a big hard cock in his pants...
I often mastrubate since than on this moment...
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to marmorkuchen For This Useful Post: