View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 06:16 PM

Thanked 4,668 Times in 326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boz2boz4
Thanks for the feedback. The original vid is actually much better, the detail is incredible. When she turns from the door back to the tub, you get a great profile and her legs are split.

I have lots more, most from 15 to 18 years ago, but a couple from a few years back.

Here's another of the same girl, getting out after the same bath. This was transferred to digital by videographing from TV with a Sony T1. I don't know why I'm getting the washout effect, but I'll work on it.

I have a clip of a pregnant mom getting undressed at night that is dynamite. Some will claim it is staged, but it is not. I've got two clips of her, once expressing milk from her titties. I told you it was good. I've got to break them up to get them under 10MG.

Once we get a good stream of new content going, I'll start posting the rest, but not until.

By the way, familywomen62, I don't consider your post as voyeurism. To me yoyeurism is unknown to the lady you are videographing.

Boz
soooooo.... I'm waiting for this clip with pregnant woman..really, I'M eager to see it. could you post it?
The Following User Says Thank You to CrCo For This Useful Post: