Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:19 PM

Thanked 178,906 Times in 18,996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Fairy Tail

When a guy buys a strange, wooden box at a flea market, he’s shocked to find it contains a fairy that offers him three wishes! But being a fairy in the wish-granting business can have certain risks! INFO: File Size=47.1 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=7 min 16 sec

Seph
I really, really loved this one. It had a little bit of everything, and it was short but sweet. I liked the chase scene in particular. I will NEVER get tired of seeing embarrassed naked girls running around! LOL I also liked the whole sequence where the fairy looks down and realizes that she's been magically stripped. Reminded me of one of my favorite ENF scene of all-time, but here we get the full reveal. I also love that "uncomfortable" move she does when you tell her there will be a good turnout for the party (cringing and kicking her leg up). Great stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Wow! Who plays the fairy? She's really cute.
That would be the incomparable SaraLiz.

Seph, you have to, have to, have to cast SaraLiz and Lydia together as sisters. They look kinda alike, and there's endless ENF story possibilities with two sisters.

(BTW, whatever happened to that 4th Lydia video about her early days as a model? )

Thanks

Fango