One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Another mans wife (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=63388)

jasonshammer 06-01-2008 04:40 AM

Another mans wife

How many men out there enjoy sharing naked photos of their wives without the wifes knowlage. Taking it even further there are some men who enjoy having very little control over where their wives are posted. One such is a man who calls himself Fritz. His wife is Ellen and he has been sending me photos of his wife to share as long as I tell him where to find them. He is loving the tourture of it and can't stop. So to that end Here are some pics of Ellen.
Are there any other men out there who enjoy this sort of thing, if so contact me and lets have some fun.

***REMOVED BY REQUEST***

jasonshammer 06-01-2008 06:27 AM

Cindy age 42 from Midlands UK

10 Attachment(s)
Cindys Husband Graham has just sent me these sexy photos of his wife to spread around.

Well done Graham.

jasonshammer 06-01-2008 06:34 AM

And some more of Cindy

8 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Graham Last some more of his wife.

gustaball 06-02-2008 06:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
friends wifey

jasonshammer 06-03-2008 03:19 AM

Jane

2 Attachment(s)
Eddie sent me these pics of his wife Jane for spreading, hope he sends some more maby un-masked this time as she is a pretty hot lady and deserves to be seen naked.

bwm 06-03-2008 10:51 PM

Pic of Ellen

Love the pics of Ellen. Do you have more????

jasonshammer 06-04-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwm (Post 425135)
Love the pics of Ellen. Do you have more????

No I don't have any more and actually I'm trying to remove the photos of Ellen because her husband has got nervous about her being on here, but I can't work out how to do it, I think I need a moderator to remove them. So any moderators seeing this please help.

jasonshammer 06-05-2008 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showoffzzzz (Post 425517)
Removed the photos at your request and moved thread to hardcore because there is some cock sucking going on here.

Thanks showofzzzz for your assistance. I'm new to this and still learning. But my pal will be relived to know his wife has been removed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beardedjon (Post 425588)
She Is Josy Waters from Antwerp

Lovely, very nice tits. If you have any more feel free to post and lets try to get this thread moving.

jasonshammer 06-06-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jokester (Post 425641)
where else do you post these ladies? I'm interested in following them too.

Mostly on my photo page at flickr go to return of fred and ask to be made friends and family.

jasonshammer 06-14-2008 04:54 AM

More

10 Attachment(s)
The thread seems to be dying, here's one more go to wake it up. Some of Sue from Bury Lancashire and some of Megan from London.