One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fango's Video Thread (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57302)

Fango 01-17-2008 05:14 PM

Fango's Video Thread

10 Attachment(s)
I've got a fairly substantial backlog of videos that need to be posted, so I'll do it in this thread. This is going to be mostly amateur stuff from wherever I find it. For the most part, other people have actually found these videos at their original sources, and I'm just reposting them here from where they posted them first. Apologies in advance for any reposts from here, some of these are months old and I wouldn't remember if I found them here anymore. The Hardcore version of this thread is here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57303

Let's begin:

- Girl dared to come out of the dressing room and go into the store in her underwear. She jumps around for a bit, then runs back inside, embarrassed.

- Part of a studio audience strips naked. No idea why. :confused:

- Young chunky girl gets topless. Dark video. :(

- A model's dress falls off at a fashion show. Not the best quality.

- Topless woman in a subway station, drawing plenty of looks.

Much more to come...

Enjoy

Fango

darksteele 01-17-2008 06:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fango, you have the best taste in videos. Seriously.

Thanks for the awesome thread. Allow me to add something that I think you will enjoy.

I'd make a cap but I'm on a rather crappy laptop at the moment. The video is of a woman in pants and a sweater getting on stage and being stripped by several men. It's rather enjoyable. I'll post a cap once I get to a better machine.

Fango 01-17-2008 06:07 PM

10 Attachment(s)
- Brunette girl gets naked on a bed. This one may be an OCC repost, but I'm not sure.

- A really cute French-Canadian girl shows off.

- Naked blonde dancing.

- A naked girl at the laundromat. She seems friendly. :)

- And we'll finish this one where we started, with another brunette getting naked on her bed.

More in a couple hours...

Enjoy

Fango

exhibitw*tcher 01-17-2008 09:24 PM

Fango,
I am looking forward to this thread. Thanks for sharing.

Fango 01-17-2008 09:32 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some more goodies for you tonight:

- A nice clip from a German TV show where a girl is caught getting the paper topless. Nice Hidden Nudity as she uses the paper to cover up. Apparently, the actress's name is Vaile Fucks. Huh.

- Ass singing.

- A girl wearing only a robe does a sexy teasing dance.

- A pretty good caught-in-the-shower video.

- From the same girls, one of them runs out into the hallway naked.

Enjoy

Fango

Fango 01-17-2008 09:47 PM

8 Attachment(s)
- Just some girl dancing in her undies.

- A guy tapes his beautiful redhead girlfriend naked after her shower.

- Drunk girls making out in their panties, licking each others' nipples, then doing some other stuff. The cap doesn't even really represent all that goes on in this video.

- Goofy girl with leopard print scarf flashes her boobs. I've posted her before.

Enjoy

Fango

Fango 01-17-2008 09:51 PM

5 Attachment(s)
4 short vids that this pretty, blue-eyed blonde made for her boyfriend. Only one cap, 'cause I'm lazy. :o If you like what she looks like and want to see her naked and rubbing her pussy, then download all 4 vids. :cool:

And, that's all for tonight. More tomorrow.

Enjoy

Fango

SocialCapital 01-18-2008 01:01 PM

Awesome!

Fango, you ROCK!

Fango 01-18-2008 06:29 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Videos for Friday evening:

- Only a little late with this one: a big chick does a Christmas-themed strip.

- A four-minute video of a HOT brunette taking a shower, drying herself off, and drying her hair.

- Funny video in which a drunk girl is convinced to flash because she'll "never remember". Until she sees the video, that is. :p She flashes really quickly and is still very embarrassed to do it though.

- Girlfriend gets embarrassed when her boyfriend films her naked. We only see her (nice) ass, though.

- And I'll leave you for now with what may be one of the best videos in this thread. A gorgeous blonde makes a video for her soldier boyfriend in which she gets naked on her bed (how original :rolleyes:) and does some nice open-legged posing. Sweet.

Enjoy

Fango

KarlMalone 01-18-2008 08:59 PM

Incredible thread!!!!!!!!!!! Much thanks for all involved!