One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Full Moon in a Women's Wrestling Match... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=43350)

WidowMaker47 02-05-2007 12:30 PM

Full Moon in a Women's Wrestling Match...

3 Attachment(s)
These are from a match between Tiana Ringer (in the pink) and April Hunter from 1/27/07, from Canada's Pro Wrestling Xtreme group. Tiana Ringer gets her pants pulled down frequently (always planned) in her matches, but its always just to expose her thong. However, this time, April Hunter was a bit too overzealous and grabbed hold of everything, thong and all. Credit to Pro Wrestling Xtreme's website for the pics.

Enjoy...

Lotfw 02-05-2007 07:31 PM

Thanks

Lotta smiling faces in the crowd!

WidowMaker47 02-05-2007 07:50 PM

Re:

1 Attachment(s)
And here's another angle, from a different website...

lowes2448 02-05-2007 08:31 PM

Priceless. What are the chances of someone catching this on video, or at worst a dead-on shot of the bum.

WidowMaker47 02-05-2007 09:17 PM

Re:

According to their website (prowrestlingxtreme.com), all their shows are eventually released on tape or DVD. The most recent release was a December show. So I'm sure this show (1/27/07) will be released in the next month or two.

And as far as a clear shot, given the 3rd pic, it looks like she ran around the ring for a while with her pants down, struggling to pull them back up. That's her being a true pro, and making sure no paying customers get cheated by not getting a good look, in spite of whatever embarrassment she may have been feeling. Kudos to her. :)

freddyquimby 02-05-2007 11:00 PM

Sweet. Keep us posted on the vid.

lowes2448 02-06-2007 06:35 AM

It almost looks like the other woman did it on purpose. You don't suppose she was curious about something, eh? This one and the Victoria one from a house show where Trish "accidentally" pulled down too much of the tights are the two all-time greats from wrestling, without a doubt. It's times like those where it pays for a woman to make sure she has tidied up.

bigwhiteguy 02-07-2007 04:47 PM

awesome!

those are GREAT! any chance on getting the pics of
her pantsed to her thong? i would greatly appreciate it

WidowMaker47 02-07-2007 07:00 PM

Well...

2 Attachment(s)
...I have a bunch on my hard drive, taken from different sites around the internet. But unfortunately, all but 2 are watermarked, and I don't want to violate the board rules. Here are the 2 un-watermarked ones though. One where her opponent has the "good ole fashioned rasslin' handful of tights" for leverage on a pin attempt (with tights on underneath, unfortunately), and another in a match from Canada against Shantelle Taylor and Traci Brooks:

lowes2448 02-10-2007 12:12 AM

Frickin awesome. Too bad the others weren't watermarked. So these are common occurences for this wrestler?