One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My Cotton Candy (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=238769)

boarslayer 10-16-2020 05:17 PM

My Cotton Candy

3 Attachment(s)
My nickname for her is "Cotton Candy" because she often colors her hair with vibrant colors. She is the mother of 2 boys, and has struggled with weight and insecurity about the "mom body." She is feeling better about herself, and after seeing the other ladies in this section has decided to allow me to share some more.

I posted some pics of her 2 years ago in the "Sexy Amateurs", but finally we are adding to this section. We hope you enjoy these. BTW, she has a crush on "Pink." lol

boarslayer 10-17-2020 01:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Perhaps I should have started this thread with a better representation of how she looks going out

ac1601 10-19-2020 02:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow! I just got a chance to check out this thread of Cotton Candy. Very Sexy indeed! We're so glad you're gaining confidence and becoming more comfortable in your own skin. You're definitely a very beautiful lady and should be admired by anyone who gets the honor of casting they're eyes upon you in all your nude splendor. Thanks so much for sharing with us all. Also, not meaning to mess up your thread, but I'm going to post one pic here of my wife Pink so we can see them together on the same thread.

ac1601 10-19-2020 02:23 AM

By the way, I love the shout out pic!!!

ryathtus 10-20-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boarslayer (Post 2911523)
Perhaps I should have started this thread with a better representation of how she looks going out

I like her very much in her “casual” wear too.

Thanks for sharing nevertheless. Makes me wish I’m over there too

boarslayer 10-30-2020 11:25 PM

Thank you for all the kind comments and wishes. It has meant a lot. Sorry, we kind of disappeared, but COVID has hit our extended family and we have been trying to deal with coordinating care. Cotton Candy & I love reading the comments.

AC1601, we love seeing Pink's pics in the thread.

ryathtus 11-02-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boarslayer (Post 2915911)
Thank you for all the kind comments and wishes. It has meant a lot. Sorry, we kind of disappeared, but COVID has hit our extended family and we have been trying to deal with coordinating care. Cotton Candy & I love reading the comments.

AC1601, we love seeing Pink's pics in the thread.

Take care and stay safe

boarslayer 11-03-2020 11:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I posted these 2 years ago in the Sexy Amateurs thread. I'm adding them here to consolidate her pics in one thread.

ac1601 11-04-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boarslayer (Post 2917186)
I posted these 2 years ago in the Sexy Amateurs thread. I'm adding them here to consolidate her pics in one thread.

I had found the other thread a few days ago, but these pics definitely deserve another shout out.....I certainly hope we get to see a lot more of Cotton Candy.....it would be a shame to keep this gem among gems a secret from the world. Thanks again for posting such a pretty lady.

boarslayer 11-26-2020 05:32 AM

Update:

Sorry, we haven't posted but our family has been devastated by COVID-19. Cotton Candy and our son have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and shortages of ICU beds have forced them to hospitalized app 100 miles apart. My niece and sister-in-law tested positive Monday. My adult daughter had COVID-19, but has recovered.

Please say a prayer, if you can. Sorry