One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Legs Spread and Peeing! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=149728)

njaya 05-16-2013 01:40 PM

Legs Spread and Peeing!

1 Attachment(s)
I found the picture below on the "Lifted up and legs apart" thread and LOVE it! I wanted to start a thread for similar pictures, but couldn't find any:(

I therefore have to settle for "Legs Spread and Peeing", my 2 favorite subjects for photos. I just love pictures of women confident enough in their sexuality to pose with their legs spread, and adding peeing to the equation drives me out of my mind! Anyone with similar tastes and pictures please contribute to the thread!

This is my first post and I want to follow proper etiquette. Seems that all the "pee" pics are in the ENF section, but girls posing as described by the title of this thread are most definitely NOT embarrassed, so is this the appropriate forum? I'm also a little confused as to what a "pro" picture is, despite reading 4 pages of explanation! Therefore my first few sets of pics are from other OCC threads - posted here as a sort of "Best Of" section for those with similar tastes. I do have more content from other sources including some I took myself which I will get around to posting.

Enough said. Now for the picture which inspired me to start this thread!

njaya 05-16-2013 03:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some more from OCC threads..

spacattack 05-16-2013 03:14 PM

pissing about

6 Attachment(s)
more golden streams.

njaya 05-16-2013 03:33 PM

6 Attachment(s)
more reposts from OCC..

njaya 05-16-2013 05:17 PM

Legs Spread and Peeing!

6 Attachment(s)
One more from OCC threads before I go today.

Everard 05-16-2013 07:25 PM

Well I don't have any particular fetish for ladies peeing, but at least it means you get to see lots of nice wide open pussies!!!!!

Couple6872 05-17-2013 02:53 AM

WOW

Wow love this thread so sexy seeing these sexy pussies spread wide and peeing. Hope this thread grows fast can't wait to see more.

njaya 05-17-2013 09:53 AM

Confused but still posting

6 Attachment(s)
Huh? This thread was moved to the Hardcore section?!? Every picture posted so far is a repost of pictures previously posted on either non-hardcore ENF or Exhib Voyeur sections!! But now they are re-classified as Hardcore, which is described as follows;

"Amateur sex, masturbation, solo fingering, toying, blowjobs, cumshots, anal, group sex and lesbian action."

The above description does not fit any pic I posted, whereas the Exhib/Voyeur description does... But whatever, time to post some more (also from the non-Hardcore sections!)

billbeach 05-17-2013 10:37 AM

Cat & Me & Pee

6 Attachment(s)
This has been our favorite fetish for a long, long time! No embarrassment here. Keep this going, please.

njaya 05-17-2013 10:40 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pnt1968 (Post 1505486)
Wow love this thread so sexy seeing these sexy pussies spread wide and peeing. Hope this thread grows fast can't wait to see more.

Glad you like them!