One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Shredderx's recs... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=196242)

shredderx 03-22-2016 09:35 PM

Shredderx's recs...

1 Attachment(s)
I'm just going to post some of the videos I like on this thread, as I find them. Most will be amateur/homemade/self shot type catagory.

I'll start with this one. The description says 'Latina' but I'm not so sure about that, and I can't identify the language they are speaking, but it doesnt sound spanish to me, and the wall paper in the room looks more eastern european to me. I could be wrong, of course. What do you think?

Its a pretty hot vid of a really cute gal giving it up... enjoy...

shredderx 03-22-2016 09:50 PM

Skipping Skool

1 Attachment(s)
here's another, a cute Black girl gets railed by her man, while she calls out 'Daddy!'... and flipping around at the moment of truth to swallow his seed.

Brukse 03-23-2016 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shredderx (Post 2182814)
I'm just going to post some of the videos I like on this thread, as I find them. Most will be amateur/homemade/self shot type catagory.

I'll start with this one. The description says 'Latina' but I'm not so sure about that, and I can't identify the language they are speaking, but it doesnt sound spanish to me, and the wall paper in the room looks more eastern european to me. I could be wrong, of course. What do you think?

Its a pretty hot vid of a really cute gal giving it up... enjoy...

It's Russian

shredderx 03-28-2016 11:34 PM

sex party

3 Attachment(s)
a mature husband-wife team inviting their buddy along for a fuck party in the living room. I'm hoping they make more vids.

shredderx 04-03-2016 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
friends watching friends have sex...

shredderx 04-04-2016 05:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
attractive younger gal with an older dude... she's got a nice set of titties, too. self shot from multiple angles.

shredderx 04-07-2016 05:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
young couple rents a room and has a great time. Almost 90 minutes worth. I like the real life aspect of this.

yngprofmale4u 04-07-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shredderx (Post 2190565)
young couple rents a room and has a great time. Almost 90 minutes worth. I like the real life aspect of this.

Great amateur POV.

shredderx 04-30-2016 10:41 PM

another favorite

1 Attachment(s)
real life party time, supposedly after a BBQ, a friend tapes two others going at it... one of my favorite themes.

shredderx 05-02-2016 10:06 AM

Mommy! open the door...

1 Attachment(s)
talk about being interrupted... a MILF is giving it up. Right about the 9:00 mark, her kid starts banging on the door as she's deep into an ass fucking... and she keeps on going.