One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anime/Manga ENF/EUF (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=4884)

samkook 11-26-2005 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you remember where you took this image GAO?

Gao 11-27-2005 03:46 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Just trolling the chan boards, I think. If I had to guess, I'd say the Artist was Adam Warren, notorious gaijin who frequently out-mangas alot of Japanese manga artists.

bigwedge 11-28-2005 08:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
theres one!

cerindclvr 12-06-2005 04:37 AM

this is a great thread!

2 Attachment(s)
Lets keep it going! (sorry, these aren't really anime but i doubt anyone minds...)

hey 12-06-2005 06:03 PM

nice

these are great. Got any pantsing anime pics?

KiTA 12-07-2005 02:00 AM

MC/ENF Manga Alert: Gacha Gacha by Hiroyuki Tamakoshi (Del Ray Manga)

Just a quick heads up, I was with a friend at the local Borders and noticed a manga that caught my eye.

It's a manga by the name of Gacha Gacha by Hiroyuki Tamakoshi, and has been released in the US by Del Ray.

It's about Kouhei and his childhood friend Kurara (a Mis-translation of the Japanese way of writing the English name Clara). Kurara recently got back from a trip to Japan, and Kouhei quickly notices something is very very wrong. The somewhat innocent Kurara has started acting completely outrageously out of the blue, then making excuses and running off.

Kouhei quickly discovers what happened -- somehow Kurara, during her vacation, gained Multiple Personality Disorder. Enter Arisa (a mis-translation of the Romanji for "Alyssa") -- Kurara's alternate personality. Whereas Kurara is shy, reserved, and polite, Arisa is an extremely promiscuous exhibitionist who loves to flirt with anyone and everyone -- especially Kouhei. Quickly sworn to secrecy, Kouhei is made to promise to cover for Kurara and hide the fact that at random times she turns into a wild woman who is up for just about anything.

The ENF comes into play because Arisa takes control completely at random -- often leaving Kurara in extremely humiliating situations. For example, while at the water park she swims off to the side and strips her bikini top off, throwing it far enough away that when Kurara wakes up again, she has nothing to wear. Later, Kurara is cooking for Kouhei, only to wake up after Arisa has stripped naked except for her apron, and was in the process of offering Kouhei a more different type of meat...

The MC comes into play because of the way she got her personalities -- The next chapter preview insinuates heavily that Kurara was testing out a virtual reality game when it malfunctioned and part of her mind was overwritten by some random NPCs, which take control at random. It also mentions another personality beyond Arisa, so it seems like it's going to be quite intersting.

primevoy 12-07-2005 03:53 PM

Pic remix

1 Attachment(s)
I had too much time on my hands so I modded the drawing by Adam Hughes that Gao uploaded to this thread on page 55. :)

TreeHamsterMan2 12-07-2005 09:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up KiTA. I'll keep an eye out for this one for sure...

cerindclvr 12-13-2005 06:47 AM

more non-anime...

*****COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS REMOVED*****

darkwarriorkane 12-28-2005 06:22 PM

a few from fanservice

4 Attachment(s)
hope you enjoy