One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   LadyB with some favorite shots (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16298)

LadyB 05-03-2005 03:04 PM

LadyB with some favorite shots

6 Attachment(s)
My wonderful husband took this set of pictures of me some time ago but they are still some of my favorites...hope you enjoy them as well...hug's and kisses to one and all.

LadyB 05-03-2005 03:09 PM

6 Attachment(s)
These were taken a few years ago..although my looks have changed some what over the years my attitude sure hasn't...hope it shows...;)

Alex 05-03-2005 03:11 PM

I love the photos LadyB.

You look great in those boots. Very hot outfit. :)

Thanks,

everlong057 05-03-2005 03:14 PM

DAMN! Great body you have there. You are officially on my MILF list. Hope you don't mind. ;) :)

CP 05-03-2005 04:04 PM

To LadyB

errrrhhemmmmm, ( just needed to clear my throat after drooling at your pics)
WOW, you are absolutley stunning :)
many mnay thanx for posting these pic's, its really brightened up my day

regards
CP.

mikey7 05-03-2005 04:09 PM

I guarantee you there were not women like you holding foils when I was fencing.

ozgreg 05-03-2005 06:37 PM

Wow that is one effective way to distract your opponent, and what a sexy distraction!

LadyB 05-03-2005 07:39 PM

Wow..never thought these would go over this well..I'm beyond flattered...

Alex thank you so much you gorgeous doll..how very kind of you..and anytime you want to borrow my boots just let me know sweety..know you would look awesome in them as well..MUAHHHH

Everlong...I'm honored you honor me with the title of MILF..thank you so much..hope I stay on that honored list of yours...MUAHHHHH

CP...what a total darlin you are..thank you so much..from my first post you've been such a sweetheart with your kind words..the site is very lucky to have such a great and sweet mod as you..big hugs and kisses to you darlin..MUAHHHHHHH

Mikey...well then perhaps you need to check into fencing in Texas...you might be surprised what you might come up against...thank you for the sweet words..MUAHHHHH

Ozgreg...well one has to try everything to keep your opponent off the guard right...glad to know I fit the bill on that one...MUAHHHH

oldie46 05-03-2005 07:50 PM

Really looking good LadyB.

Never took fencing but YOU could fence me in anytime.

Thanks for sharing.

LadyB 05-03-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldie46
Really looking good LadyB.

Never took fencing but YOU could fence me in anytime.

Thanks for sharing.

oldie46...thank you so very much for the nice compliment..I'm so flattered you enjoyed the post...hug's and kisses to you..MUAHHHH