One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You want stripping games? I got stripping games... VIDEO EDITION (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=38031)

Red 09-27-2006 03:08 AM

You want stripping games? I got stripping games... VIDEO EDITION

4 Attachment(s)
Okay, so I've got a thread going on the ENF forum in which I'm posting my extensive years-old archives of various (virtually all posed) stripping games. But hey, why should the still photo aficionados get all the fun?

Eagle Rock Enterprises was a company that made strip poker games for several years, then suddenly vanished without a trace, having sold or otherwise transferred their domain name to a natural gas company. Their game initially was stills-only, but they quickly added video, eventually releasing a total of five versions (one on two CDs), plus a couple of special editions, including a "Presidential" edition featuring girls (one of whom is named Monica) playing an offscreen opponent that sounds an awful lot like our 42nd President.

The game was standard five-card draw, but it deviated from the standard set by Artworx by only having $75 stakes (max bet still $25) and no raise limit. This made it a much faster game, made faster still by a (intentional?) bug: if you acted first and checked and your opponent bet, you could call her without actually putting any money in the pot. This naturally makes the game favor the player even more. When she lost a piece of clothing (always after the hand), a video clip would play. Or, if you didn't feel like playing poker, you could just open the movie files in your standard media player; they were just AVIs encoded with a common codec.

As Eagle Rock produced more volumes, the quality of the videos improved a great deal. Unfortunately, the quality of the subject matter decreased dramatically. Rather than looking shy or embarrassed to strip, every single opponent cheerfully doffed her clothing, and without exception the last video would feature her lying down and opening wide like she was giving birth. Not exactly my cup of tea. Oh well.

But enough preamble. Meet Monique, living on my hard drive since November 15, 1997.

thefonz 09-27-2006 10:46 PM

Excellent post !!! Bravo !!! Hope there are more to follow.

I have a couple of old CD-ROM stripping games even older than this one (circa 1994), with live video, I think you've motivated me to start another thread of Vids from those CD's, similar to what you have done here.

dickjones 09-27-2006 11:15 PM

Nice. I can see why you saved that. :)

Red 09-28-2006 03:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Jasmine. The first video in the sequence exceeds the 10MB limit... but she's just taking off her shoes anyway, so no big loss.

Androme 09-28-2006 04:56 AM

Cheers Red. I feel this post is one of the most promising ever on the subject.

masterthes79 09-28-2006 06:55 AM

That first girl was mega cute. Too bad we didn't get a full on view of the front.

bungoloid 09-28-2006 09:37 PM

excellent stuff - I really hope there's more!

susansusan 09-30-2006 08:48 PM

a decent clip, but without the original stripping game its just another video of a lady stripping.

Still, pretty cool.

But I'm well surprised these are 9 years old! She looks pretty modern (tattoo, hair style etc), and I think she is Czech.

Red 10-01-2006 08:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's Sherry.

Red 10-17-2006 03:16 AM

What the HELL is this from?

1 Attachment(s)
I don't think I've ever seen seven seconds of video that made me more eager to find the whole clip. A bargain at 750K, and if you can tell me where I can buy the whole video I will buy you a blowjob. (From Cindy Sheehan, I have to keep my costs down.) Enjoy!