One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Request] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=179120)

alterego8184 09-25-2014 01:16 AM

YOU ARE A SPORT ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1860241)
Welcome in ... ;)

.... made my day .... thanks :)

jbarrett327 09-27-2014 07:57 AM

Landlord

This just happened to me last month. I was out of town on vacation and my roommate called to say the kitchen sink was broken, so I texted the landlord and he said he'd come fix it. Apparently he needs permission to enter the apartment, so I granted it and didn't think anything of it. Well two days later, once I was home, I had the day off and was walking into the kitchen after a shower in a super short towel, and there's our landlord on his back under the sink. I'm not sure what he saw when he looked up, but from that low vantage point I have a pretty good guess. I was surprised and definitely not being careful, so when I turned to quickly leave the back of my towel fell open and I just kind of ran to my room. I've definitely decided to schedule his visit next time...

budbuddy54 10-15-2014 04:58 PM

hannahbr83

You are amazing as always... And I like the way your husband thinks!:p

BB54

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1876057)
I had some fun with some contractors yesterday. There were a load of men doing tarmac on a sort of semi-industrial road near us including a couple of young lads who looked quite nice, so I thought I'd have a jog past. I put a loose top on and a bra that was not fit for purpose :D Lets just say when I got going there was more boob outside the bra than in, and more bra outside the top than in... whiplash was a severe danger! :D

They all saw me coming and stopped to watch me go past, got a whistle as I was passing. I was laughing so I think they knew they were OK. I could have gone a different loop home but turned round and went back past and this time they were all laughing and cheering. I smiled at one of the young lads and stopped about 5 metres after and (ahem) had to do up my shoelace which they seemed to enjoy...

Pics taken by hubby after. He wants me to go back past today with no bra on but I'm not sure... :eek:

cufan86 10-16-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1876057)
I had some fun with some contractors yesterday. There were a load of men doing tarmac on a sort of semi-industrial road near us including a couple of young lads who looked quite nice, so I thought I'd have a jog past. I put a loose top on and a bra that was not fit for purpose :D Lets just say when I got going there was more boob outside the bra than in, and more bra outside the top than in... whiplash was a severe danger! :D

They all saw me coming and stopped to watch me go past, got a whistle as I was passing. I was laughing so I think they knew they were OK. I could have gone a different loop home but turned round and went back past and this time they were all laughing and cheering. I smiled at one of the young lads and stopped about 5 metres after and (ahem) had to do up my shoelace which they seemed to enjoy...

Pics taken by hubby after. He wants me to go back past today with no bra on but I'm not sure... :eek:

So, we all want to know, did you go back today braless?

ModelT-MsDollie 10-16-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cufan86 (Post 1876766)
So, we all want to know, did you go back today braless?

Yes inquiring perverts want to know. Remember this is all hameless fun. Well unless one of those guys runs over another with the road equipment.
I actually like the thong and thin pants too. This time wear a much lower top with no bra, bend over and let those boobs slip out while close by in the right direction.:D

apeyboy 10-17-2014 02:43 PM

Yes Hannah, listen to the hubby ;)

alterego8184 10-20-2014 07:47 AM

Hannahbr83 .....

.. in case the contractors have moved dont feel down ... we are all here to whistle you, catcall you and do all the other stuff that turns you on ;):)

lecon 03-21-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by william64 (Post 1958048)
Wednesday it is then wait and see .

i would love to hear the end of this story

dftemp 04-28-2015 08:18 AM

my colleague's wife

The guy who shares an office with me at work just split from his wife to move in with the office manager, which was strange as his wife was a lot hotter and nicer than the replacement.

Anyway his wife called a couple of days ago for him to speak to the contractor, who was at their house. He picked the phone up on speaker, and they had a pretty usual chat about some renovations she had been doing to their house. After a couple of minutes, it became clear that something was off at the other end of the line. So he asked her what was up.

And I shit you not, she said "Jeff (the contractor) is fucking me"

He said "What?"

And she said "John is fucking me right now, and I feel amazing."

He picked up the phone and what I heard was a whole load of disbelief and recriminations from him. I could only vaguely hear her side, but it was clear she came while on the phone.

It was pretty cruel, really, but I have masturbated a load of times thinking about it.

Wife4Attention 01-10-2017 05:27 PM

Maintenance Dude

This story may not be the most entertaining but what I can guarantee is that it is true. 100% true. My wife has left me speechless on multiple occasions but none like this. She is 25, we've been married 2 years. She is a Latina, thick long black hair. He eyes are her best feature, they pop and when she stares at you it's easy to stare back. She's not to Lonny but a nice thick. Hips and her bottom were nice and full as her waist thinned out a little.
Her breasts had grown since they had gotten together and now she had perky, plump little Cs with nice little brown nipples that peeked up solid when he was turned on. Her legs were tone and smooth because she had used to dance and she knew how to show them off. But her best turn on retire was her faces and the way she could tease you ithoit you being sure if it was on purpose or not.

My wife and I moved into a new apartment 2 weeks ago. We found out our water pipes needed to be replaced. Great, my wife was angry with me. After all it was my idea to move and she had already had to endure the water turning ice cod in her shower twice since we've moved in. We contacted the landlord and within a few days they sent the maintenance man to take a look and begin repairs.

A little bit about the man, he's a nice dude. Honest guy and does a really good
Job in all honesty. He had just reconstructed the carport and painted it leaving it looking brand new. My wife and I have seen him a few times since we've moved in. He's always been kind to us and honest as well.

So over the first two days he had come and gone throughout the day working on the wall and pipes. He had however hooked up the water so we could use the shower and bathroom which he didn't have to do but was kind enough to do for us. We would have been staying elsewhere for the time being had he or done it. I worked most afternoons and nights and so I'd leave around 3:00 when my wife got home. He would work from my understanding till around 6:30 before he left for the day.

My wife was extremely happy we didn't have to leave and I was glad it made her forget the anger she had with me in the first place. On the 3rd day I was off and out running errands. She got off at 1:30 and had head home. When o got there it was just before 2:00 and the maintenance guy was still working in the kitchen. My wife was in her comfies and laying on the living room couch under a blanket. She was watching tv when I walked in. We proceeded with our day and laid down later that night. That's when she told me, she had done something when she got home. My gut dropped
As
I wasn't sure how to feel. She said that she had played with herself while laying under the blanket
In the living room. I asked if he had known and she said no. I wasn't convinced but I agreed with her to move on from the subject. We went to bed and I laid there staring at he ceiling not sure how to feel.

Since we began moving my wife and I would see each other for about 10 minutes between when she got home and I left for work. This lasted for about 2 weeks. So at the time she claimed she was sexually
Deprived and I had no idea. We have talked about it a few times since the event.

On the 4th day I had a strange feeling. The maintenance guy was coming later than his usual start time and although all he had to do was fix the drywall from where he fixed the pipes he had already passed his usual start time by 3 hours. I had tried contacting my wife throughout the morning but of course no answer. She was training at work today and I knew that but she usually gets back to me. I had work in 2 hours and no response to either the maintenance man or my wife. What the hell!! I was furious and had the overplaying thought of what my wife may or may no do from the night before. I was a mess, an angry mess. I did the only thing I could think of and although I probably wouldn't have if my mind wasn't a clisterfuck.

I setup my iPad in the kitchen where it could see the majority of the kitchen and a little bit of the living room. I had done it, I had setup video to see if my overthinking was right. And it was the best thing I could've done. That night I came home to a surprise I somewhere deep down in my guy knew I'd find. My wife and the mantenece man on straight up video on my iPad. Wow.

My wife had gotten home changed into her little purple nightgown and walked to the kitchen for water as if he wasn't just sitting there working. His head turned and from the angle of the recording it looks as if he looks her up and down. She turns around and his head snaps back to what he was working on. She goes to the living room then disappears. I fast forward the video till I see her again and I hit play. This time she's got her slippers on and she walks over to put her cup in the sink. She takes a step and her slipper comes off. (To me it looked like she kicked it off but I'll even know.) The maintenance guy who was on his knees facing the wall bends over to grab the slipper and hand it to her. It looked as if he had tried to look up her nightgown as she had stepped forward. She turns around and in her overly nice voice that she does to people she just met says thank you and tells him she's sorry if it hit him. He tells her no no it's fine. my wife puts her slipper back on and turns around to open the cupboard. She reaches up to grab an item I can't really tell in the video but it looked like a box of Advil or something but she had just put her cup away so I'm not sure. Anyways her nightgown goes all the way up!! Showing my wife's pink thong and bare cheeks straight to the maintenance guys face. He just sat there on his knees staring. My wife then turns around and walks to the other side of the kitchen. I can only see her back and bottom as she's in the corner and I can hear her responding to the man but i can't make it everything they are saying.

At this point I'm rock hard in my sweatpants and I keep checking to seee if my wife will wake up and come into the living room where I'm watching this unfold.

I continue watching and after my wife walked to the fridge and back to the counter twice I see the maintenece guy take his gloves off and his glasses and set them on the ground. He then walked over to my wife by the fridge and hugged her from behind. She was in the fridge so she was sort of bent over when he grabbed her. I was pissed and wanted to call the cops until I saw her response. She went along with it, she pushed him back over to where he was working near the sink and next hint I know she's sucking his dick! Right there in my kitchen. This goes on for about 5 mins before she stands up while jerking him off and he pulls her breath out the top of her nightgown and starts sucking her breats! He lifts her nightgown up and smacks her ass. She looks so into it by this point and my stomach was in a knot. It looks as though he fingers her but I can't tell if he's just rubbing her or not. After about 15 mins of this going on he comes on the floor, they clean up my wife goes to the room and the maintence
Guy finishes the job. As if thing happened at all. Since then I have written this and found that I find it super
Sexy what my wife did. She has no idea I know or
How I feel but I have masturbated to this a few times since it happened.