One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] Sharing my girl ;-) (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=262159)

SZ_Kinky 02-12-2024 03:00 PM

Sharing my girl ;-)

5 Attachment(s)
Hey! Just wanted to start off by saying hello to everyone on the forum and i look forward to me and my girl contributing :-).

I have been with my girl for 15 years now since she was 17 and I was 20. She is now 32 and I’m 35! We (mainly she) have done lots of naughty things in the past, which I will share later on :-D

I realised that I got a kick out of sharing my girl when one time my friend was over, we were in our early 20s and the 3 of us had been drinking and she was a little drunk and went to get changed… she came downstairs and she had a tight cotton t-shirt but with no bra on. She has massive nipples so they were unavoidable, needless to say my friends eyes (and my own) were instantly fixated on them, you could not miss them, I’m pretty sure she knew what she was doing! I had always been quite protective over her showing her body and wearing bikinis on holiday etc but I found this as a massive turn on to me and this was what started it all off to where I was the opposite and loved her wearing revealing clothes and getting naked in public. This would also lead to lots of encounters with this same friend of mine that I will share later on. I have lots of stories and pics to share! Hope you enjoy my future posts and stories ;).

Here’s a few pics to get started! All comments are definitely appreciated! :D

signalrow 02-12-2024 08:18 PM

I'm sure I can speak for the majority in saying that we all look forward to seeing and hearing more!

Menorca 02-12-2024 08:38 PM

WOW!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SZ_Kinky (Post 3351446)
I have lots of stories and pics to share! Hope you enjoy my future posts and stories ;).

I'm really looking forward to your posts and photos... She is a beautiful girl and the first photos are more than just an appetite wheter...

It's nice that you will share it with us and that your friends will also get a lot from this dream woman!

kajuk 02-13-2024 07:48 AM

Great start. Keep up the good work!

Gnome72141 02-13-2024 08:01 AM

Massive nipples without a bra in front of others is wonderful! She knew what she was doing, for sure!

Hornyinde 02-13-2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SZ_Kinky (Post 3351446)

Great looking woman, can’t wait to read the stories. I was going to talk about how sexy her breasts and large nipples are, then I saw her ass. WOW. She’s got one of the best views from behind I’ve seen. She looks so good on that bed.

karlhein 02-13-2024 09:36 AM

Looking forward to her stories.

Menorca 02-13-2024 11:35 AM

Please...

Please come on - tell us evereything about her sexuality, show us her intimate(st) secrets from her so sweet body...

SZ_Kinky 02-13-2024 06:35 PM

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

3 Attachment(s)
I’m glad you all like her. Here are some more pics :-D

anusman6969 02-14-2024 06:44 AM

Wow

I can’t wait to see more!