One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Updates at DFP (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=119974)

sirseph 11-16-2011 01:01 PM

Updates at DFP

10 Attachment(s)
Note: I'll be using this thread here and in the videos section exclusively from now on. I just didn't want to post under the Grand Opening thread as it's not relly the grand opening any more. :)

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM
Hypnotism Hijinks
When Tara Rose decides to go out with a few coworkers, they decide to check out a naughty hypnotist down at the local comedy club. However when he selects Tara to be his assistant, she ends up not only being a part of the show, but becomes the star! INFO: File Size=108 mb / Resolution=720x480 / Runtime=16 min 45 sec

Bonus Photo Package: I’ve also uploaded a bonus photo set with Tara Rose. It’s a combination of ENF, bondage, and even some classic glamour shots.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063
My Fair Nerdy Pt. 1: Dressing the Part
[IMPORTANT: This video stops abruptly due to it being the first of two parts, not because there’s a flaw with the video] When nerdy girl Lydia Lael wins a date with a Hollywood celebrity, she turns to glamorous Kerri Taylor fo “sexy lessons.” Unfortunately Kerri just wants to have some fun with our nerdy friend, and secretly records her fumbling attempts to be sexy so she can share the moment with her friends! INFO: File Size=159 mb / Resolution=720x480 / Runtime=27 min 4 sec

Seph

darkwarriorkane 11-17-2011 07:19 AM

This is brilliant, this is what I have always wanted from an enf source. From the neck up she is in control from the neck down not so much. This is great everyone with the money needs to buy it at once.

sirseph 11-18-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkwarriorkane (Post 1070142)
This is brilliant, this is what I have always wanted from an enf source. From the neck up she is in control from the neck down not so much. This is great everyone with the money needs to buy it at once.

Thanks DWK, I'm glad you like it. Tara was afraid she might not be able to pull off the "embarassed from the neck up/sexy from the neck down" so I shared your comment with her, and it made her day!

Leadfingers 11-18-2011 02:55 PM

Seph
What tool do you use to edit with?

sirseph 11-18-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leadfingers (Post 1071190)
Seph
What tool do you use to edit with?

I'm bit odd, in that I use MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14. I upgraded to version 17 a while back, but they'd made so many changes I didn't like it and switched back.

KarlMalone 11-19-2011 10:32 PM

The "My Fair Nerdy" link gets me a 404 message (dead link)

sirseph 11-19-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlMalone (Post 1072313)
The "My Fair Nerdy" link gets me a 404 message (dead link)

Where is that Karl? Both parts are okay at the members site, part 1 is okay at C4S, and the trailers for both parts are okay here. Let me know where you're getting the 404, and I'll be happy to check it.

sirseph 11-20-2011 09:21 PM

%$*&#!!!

In such a small community, why does this shit have to happen?

Does anyone remember where to find the link for when the Project ENF website debuted? I know it was announced here, and I need to find the owner. he went and stole the DFP commercial, chopped it up, and used it at his site.

The ridiculous part is that I actually WANTED people to cross-post the commecial, and would have been happy if he had. Except he resized the images to remove the crawl on the bottom, and then cut the final shot so that the website address doesn't appear. So all he's doing is using my efforts on his site with no credit to the creator...

I don't want to take this to an attorney becuse we are all supposed to be on the same side, but he's literally stealing money out of my pocket, so any help in resolving this without having to get lawyers involved would be appreciated.

mdot 11-20-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirseph (Post 1073198)
%$*&#!!!

In such a small community, why does this shit have to happen?

Does anyone remember where to find the link for when the Project ENF website debuted? I know it was announced here, and I need to find the owner. he went and stole the DFP commercial, chopped it up, and used it at his site.

The ridiculous part is that I actually WANTED people to cross-post the commecial, and would have been happy if he had. Except he resized the images to remove the crawl on the bottom, and then cut the final shot so that the website address doesn't appear. So all he's doing is using my efforts on his site with no credit to the creator...

I don't want to take this to an attorney becuse we are all supposed to be on the same side, but he's literally stealing money out of my pocket, so any help in resolving this without having to get lawyers involved would be appreciated.

http://project-enf.info

sirseph 11-20-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdot (Post 1073237)

Thanks mdot, but if I didn't have that I wouldn't have known about the piracy. :)

What I'm looking for is the announcement message that was posted here when he started the site. I'm trying to track down the owner before I have to resort to things that will get his site shut down and a lawsuit filed. My hope is that the person who made the original announcement here will either be the owner, or know him/her.