One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What happened to Charlee? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=131015)

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 11:40 AM

More Charlee pics

8 Attachment(s)
Enjoy. I love the outfit!

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 11:44 AM

more pics of Charlee

9 Attachment(s)
Charlee in Fur!

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 01:00 PM

Various Charlee pic's

10 Attachment(s)
Random Charlee pic's

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 03:23 PM

Charlee

EZZY! Thanks for the reply:D
They bought the Acura in July of 02, and took it out for some pic's. The location where those pic's were shot is just down the street from the PO Box they had. The license plate on that Acura were XXX 555. The XXX was added after in the pic, but the 555 is originally on the plate. You can see that in the pic where Charlee is trying to climb into the back of the car.(I can't post the pic -it has a watermark)
I was on another website where it was mentioned that she was a Canadian as well. The only variable I have is the pictures of the apt with her in fur. I have no idea why she would be in an empty apt...what's even more strange is that those fur pics were taken at 2 different times. (She has different nail polish)
I did contemplate the idea of her moving from New Hampshire to Portland, I was just trying to find the connection to support that and then I stumbled on the Charlee vintage pics. That's the same room that's in a majority of their pics. Maybe they just crossed the border to pick up the mail? I know you can have a PO box or street address box located in the Us, because I had one in Michigan.
So...what was she like EZZY? was she down to earth like she seems? I must have been cool to just chat with her. I'm hoping someone can shed some light as to why they shut down the site. I wonder If she knows how much of a following she still has....

unclejeffy 10-31-2015 03:39 PM

Charlee

Bahaha..."really sucked'....no pun intended?..
I think that's what's soo appealing about her. She had/has the girl next door look about her, and she was always smiling! She had curves in all the right places, AND she was adventurous! Who wouldn't have liked that?

unclejeffy 11-07-2015 09:22 AM

WoW

10 Attachment(s)
Some new Charlee pic's Enjoy!

unclejeffy 11-07-2015 09:27 AM

Nice!

10 Attachment(s)
Enjoy!

unclejeffy 11-07-2015 09:32 AM

More pic's

9 Attachment(s)
Enjoy!

tullmax101 12-13-2015 01:36 AM

Thanks Uncle Jeffy and ezzy for the new pictures and information on Charlee.
Really would be great to find a list of everything that her and zack produced and to be able to watch it.

unclejeffy 02-18-2016 06:09 AM

Charlee info

Well......It's been almost 7 months since I started the venture of figuring out who this Charlee girl was. I came across OCC and this thread very early on.
I had several people help with the search locating several picture locations, the Apt her and Zack lived in, and even the guy who was in the interracial video with them.
This guy was the only person who gave me some creditable info, in which I did verify. His Email stated....
"Charlee and her husband,Zach retired. They stopped years ago when the PayPal restrictions tightened up.
They were good people. I have lost touch with them I wish I still knew them. I don't have that video and I can't find it online anywhere."
He also stated that they live in Portland, unless they moved. I also asked him about the filming at Paradise Video, and how the owner had stated that the Interracial video had not been filmed there. His response was
"Paradise video wouldn't know anything. All the filming was done without the clerks' knowledge."
So then i started the search of PayPal policies and the changes back in 2003. It took me awhile, but I did find this.....

http:/www.wired.com/2003/03/paypal-tightens-transaction-reins/

Now......was this the sole reason Charleepics shut down?.....I doubt it, but I bet it has a huge impact on their bottom line regarding payment options.
I know that the Charleecam site was only up for less than a year, and the FAQ section was huge.
A lot of the questions revolved around rules and regulations for when the Internet connection cut out during a show.
I bet this was more frustrating than it was worth, which made her post that she was on Holidays, and never going back online with Charleecams.
The last info Charlee and Zack posted online was in Aug 2002. There was no new material up on the site until the site shut down in June 2003. Maybe this was a sign that they were getting bored? Who knows......

Hopefully someday someone will find a copy of the interracial video and post it in here

Enjoy