One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Request] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=179120)

George VI 09-12-2014 08:34 PM

Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.

I know there have been threads on this subject somewhere in the past, plus misc. stories here and there, but I just thought that I would open a thread to try to get more stories of women interacting with contractors and vice versa, even if it’s mild stuff (flirting, watching, innuendos, accidents), which is about all the stories I personally have along these lines.

I sometimes take noon walks through a higher-end residential neighborhood near my office. There are always contractors trucks and vans in the driveways and on the street. I try to imagine all of the stay-at-home wives or professional women taking time off to greet these workers; which ones consider having tool-belted men in their homes as sexy and perhaps a highlight of their day, which ones feel somewhat flustered being in proximity to the crude sweaty men, and which ones are oblivious to what these guys are looking at and thinking as they work for the upper-crust women.

The most common workers are the lawn maintenance guys, nearly all of whom are Hispanic, and they are the ones that are outside and I can watch. Just recently I saw a young woman coming out of her home, and watched one of the lawn workers stop working and take a long look at her.

A couple of mild observations:

Some time ago I was walking along through the residential neighborhood when I saw a handful of remodelers taking a break in a garage. They were all looking across the street. I looked across, and a wife across the street was watering some potted plants, wearing shorts and leaning way over, bending at the waist and giving the guys a nice view. Is there any chance she wasn't aware that they were over there?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not long after that, I saw a crew of Hispanic lawn maintenance workers, some younger but one or two older guys, taking their lunch break in the shade in the front lawn. Again, directly across the street, an attractive mature wife that I’d noticed before but rarely out working, a slender blonde, was out on her front lawn, pulling weeds, bending at the waist in her shorts with her back to the men, giving them a nice show, which they were certainly watching.

DRDavenport 09-12-2014 10:49 PM

I posted this story before, but it fits right here.
We were visiting friends on the west coast. They live in a ground floor apartment at the end of their unit. My wife had just finished her shower and came into the kitchen (still nude - these are VERY close friends) to discuss plans for the day. The kitchen had a window facing the grass at the end of the structure. As it happened, it was the day the lawn maintenance crew worked, and one of the workers walked by to get to the back of the units and got a good view of her from the waist up. My wife pretended she did not notice, and kept chatting with us. The workers finished their work in the back in short order, and this same guy walked back to the front of the complex. This time he walked slowly by a bit closer than before, with a big smile on his face. My wife has a pretty nice rack, and she made his day.

DR

nigbo 09-13-2014 11:29 AM

Friend of mine - Freddie - worked as a bricklayer. Happy go lucky kind of guy. He did an extension to a house not far from me for the executive of Granada TV. Fucked the execs wife senseless most days - naked in the marital bed.

piecenick 09-14-2014 08:08 AM

Our exterminator has caught my wife a few times. Once, he showed up as I was leaving, I let him in and told him my wife was in the gym on the treadmill. A little while later she called me, she said 'I wish you had warned me that you let Joe in, I got hot on the treadmill and took off my shirt. He got a good look at my tits'.

Another time she was on the patio sunbathing in just her bikini bottoms and he came to the back door and got a good look. I guess since he has been coming into our house once a month for 25 years, getting caught twice isn't too bad.

bobbyj712 09-14-2014 08:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just posted this a few days ago. We always had workers in and out of the house. Loved when her nipples would show under her shirt.

We recently sold our house and were getting some things fixed up that the new owners requested. So we have had workers in and out over the past few weeks. In addition, we are trying to have our last few beer/tequila pool sessions. My wife deals directly with the workers, so usually stand to the side and watch her speak to them and hopefully her nipples get erect under her bra (which happens a lot) and watch the guys (usually 2 or 3 of them) sneak a peak as she is talking. We call all the workers Jacob as they are mostly young and a lot of guys are named Jacob. She says she likes the short young ones.

In the past few days, guys have been showing up unannounced and come in through the gate on the other side of the house, so we do not usually see them until they come around the corner. Two Mexican workers showed up the other day and she had to quickly throw a towel around herself. We know they caught a glimpse of her naked. She didn't seem to mind as she had a bunch of tequila in her. She sat there in the towel as they did their work.

Two days ago two young pool guys showed up and she was in the skimpy outfit I have attached. Once again we were all liquored up. She asked me to talk to them to tell them what we needed to do, but I begged her too talk to them. It took a second but she agreed. She walked out into the sun and I could see her ass through the outfit. Her nipples were also pretty pointy as she just got out of the pool. I could only see her from the back, but those guys got a great view of her black bush and pointy nipples and bumpy aereolas.

They spoke for about 5 minutes and were there for about 90 minutes. The guys asked a whole bunch of questions during that time, knowing she would have to come out and speak with them. Nothing was ever mentioned about her outfit. We've done nude beaches and other guys have seen her naked before. But that had to be the hottest time I've seen her in front of guys. I guess leaving a little to the imagination is sexy.

cufan86 09-14-2014 11:38 AM

This is fairly tame, but I found it exciting. My wife is generally fairly modest, although once in a while I can talk her into mildly daring situations. Anyway, we had a scheduled appointment with a plumber. I thought I would be home before he got there but got delayed. I spoke to my wife and she said she could meet him. I dared her to go braless. She is a 38 DD so it is obvious when she does so. After a bit of back and forth she agreed to, but she put on a long sleeved purple shirt.

Anyway, when I got home the plumber was still there. My wife came in wearing the purple shirt. What she had not counted on was the fact that her nipples were extremely erect. Additionally, the way the shirt fit made it very obvious as that her nips were really poking out.

She was blushing. The plumber was a few years younger than her and she told me after the fact that her didn't even try and make eye contact as he kept staring at her big titties. He also kept calling her into the bathroom to ask questions. He did not try anything however.

He gave us a good price and my wife was ready to jump my bones when he left so it worked out nicely.

KevandTracyWiltsUK 09-14-2014 12:11 PM

The boiler guy

I was on a rare day off during the summer. All the kids were at school so Tracy and I had the house to our selfs. We had a lay in and got up about mid morning but as it was a nice day neither of us bothered to get dressed. I had just my thin dressing gown on and Tracy had a baby doll nightie with matching panties. If you have not come across baby doll nighties they are very short and the panties are always on show.

We just hung around the house during the rest of the morning we were playful I would grab a feel of Tracy's tits or arse when ever we passed each other. A few times I had slipped a finger into her pussy and Tracy would grab my cock even bend down and give me a quick suck. We carried on like this for a few hours I was constantly hard and Tracy was very wet. We decided that it was time to get dressed so we headed to the stairs Tracy was just in front of me I grabbed her arse slapped it playfully she stopped on the stair and stuck her arse out to me I told her I would fuck her right there if she kept doing that of course she just stuck it out further. I grabbed her panties and pulled them down I stuck first a finger then my tongue into her wet pussy. I licked her out for a little while then got up and stuck my cock into her very wet pussy. I started to fuck her slowly and started to pick up speed. Then the door bell rang. We were just a couple of steps up our stair case and the front door is right next to it Tracy was making so much noise any one that close would have been able to hear and see enough to work out what was happening. Tracy bolted for the bed room and I pulled my dressing gown closed and opened the door just a crack. There was the guy that had come to service our gas boiler and gas fire. I opened the door and let him in. I said sorry we had forgotten he was coming. He said that was obvious and smiled at me.

I called up stairs to Tracy and told her who it was she shouted back OK. I took that to mean that she was decent again so I showed the guy the way to our bedroom (where the boiler is in the airing cupboard) as we walked in the room Tracy was standing with just the panties on and was brushing her hair. Tracy jumped and said she thought he was going to start with the fire down stairs. Tracy tried to cover her tits up. The boiler guy looked at Tracy and asked if she wanted him to leave Tracy looked at me and said no you might as well carry on now and with that she uncovered her tits so the boiler guy could see. He started work on the boiler and Tracy carried on with what she was doing I stood watching my cock still hard and only just staying covered. Tracy sorted out some clothes laid them on the bed she then went to the bathroom to wash and clean her teeth. I stayed and started to chat with the boiler guy, he said how lucky I was to have a good looking wife like that and he asked if she was always as open as this. I was about to answer him when Tracy came back in to the room minus her panties. That was if for the boiler guy he looked at Tracy standing there nude and he said "you have made my day and it's lucky your husband is here or I am not sure I could keep my hands off you" Tracy again looked at me before answering she then looked back at him and said Kev wont stop you and with that Tracy laid on the bed and putted it by her side inviting the boiler guy to join her.

The boiler guy said he had better taker is coveralls off Tracy said and the rest. He stripped down to just his boxer shorts and got on the bed next to Tracy and he started to kiss her and feel her tits and slowly his hands went down to her pussy and he was sucking her tits. Soon Tracy pulled down his boxer shorts and they moved into a 69 I stood in the door watching and wanking my self. Tracy moved onto her hands and knees the guy moved in behind her and fed his cock into Tracy's wet pussy and he started to fuck her I moved in front of her and put my cock in her mouth. Each time he pushed into her Tracy would suck me deeper. The boiler guy started to speed up his thrusts he looked at me and asked if he should pull out Tracy said "don't you dare" with that he pushed in deep and pumped his load into Tracy he pulled out and I quickly replaced his cock with mine Tracy was so wet with his hot cum and her wetness. I didn't last long but as I was filling Tracy with my cum she was already sucking the boiler guy to get him hard again.Whilst Tracy was sucking him he reached for his mobile phone and phoned his work to say he would be running late as he had a problem with this job. It was really horny watching him phone his boss as Tracy was sucking his cock. We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking and sucking. He was just leaving as the kids got home from school. The boiler guy had to come back the next day to finish the job. I was at work when he came back to finish the service but Tracy looked after him.

I will post Tracy's account of the following day later

wired 09-14-2014 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My buddy was supposed to come over this morning to help me in garage at 12 but he showed up an hour early and the wife didn't know, I couldn't find my duct tape and remembered she had it earlier so I yelled for her to bring it, she walked out in the garage wearing her panties only, she was shocked to see him and he was just as shocked to see her tits...she ran back in the house and was mad at me when he left, said I should of told her he was here. He kept on the entire time about how he was sorry but she has some nice tits, I told him yeah she does.

Tifosi 09-14-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired (Post 1856279)
My buddy was supposed to come over this morning to help me in garage at 12 but he showed up an hour early and the wife didn't know, I couldn't find my duct tape and remembered she had it earlier so I yelled for her to bring it, she walked out in the garage wearing her panties only, she was shocked to see him and he was just as shocked to see her tits...she ran back in the house and was mad at me when he left, said I should of told her he was here. He kept on the entire time about how he was sorry but she has some nice tits, I told him yeah she does.

Wired, she appears to have a nice everything my friend!

KevandTracyWiltsUK 09-15-2014 04:39 AM

The Boiler man cums back

Here is the second part of the story about the boiler man. This was written by Tracy as I was not there.

The following morning Kev went to work leaving me to get ready for the boiler man to come back. I had told him the day before was a one off so he was not expecting anything. Kev and I had talked about things and Kev had left it up to me if I wanted to have a little more fun.

I had a couple of hours before the boiler man was due to arrive so I decided to have a nice long soak in the bath after my bath I spent a while deciding what to wear I wanted to look as sexy as I could I started with stockings and a suspender belt I found out some nice underwear and a short skirt and flimsy top. I then decided not to bother with anything except the stockings and suspender belt. I put on a thin dressing gown just in case anyone else came. I then sat in the living room waiting for the doorbell.

At almost exactly the time arranged I heard a van pull up outside I got up and looked out the window to make sure it was him. It was so I took off the dressing gown and went to open the door in just the stockings and suspenders finished off with and pair of black high heeled shoes to finish the look. I opened the door wide and stood there where anyone walking past could have seen me. (I don’t think anyone did see me but I didn’t care if they did) As soon as the boiler man saw me a great big smile came on his face he came to the door put his arms around me and gave me a great big hug and kissed me our tongues meeting still standing at the door. I took him by the hand and led him into the living room we sat on the sofa and started kissing again. I soon stripped him of his clothes I went down between his legs and took his hard cock into my mouth I ran my tongue all-round the head and in the eye I carried on with this until he shot his cum now I don’t like the taste of cum and normally I only let Kev cum in my mouth I tried to swallow it but I couldn’t so I had to spite (sorry I know not sexy but true).

I then sat in the chair Kev normally sits in I spread my legs wide and the boiler guy went down on me licking my pussy he flicked his tongue over my clit and drove me wild I just kept coming. After a while he was hard again I asked him to make love to me on Kev’s chair. He slid into me and we made love for about an hour stopping every time he came close to coming. He then shot his cream into me filling me. We cuddled and kissed for a while then he said he had better get the service done so he went and serviced the fire and then boiler naked. It was funny watching a guy work nude but I was so turned on I had to have him make love to me one more time before he left.

I have seen him a few times since then in the town normally with a woman who I think is his wife we have never been together since. Every year I hope it will be him that comes to do my service but so far no sign. We never even found out his name.

There is one more story about workmen and Tracy I will tell you later if people want to read it.

KevandTracyWiltsUK 09-15-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1856795)
I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something... whether its a set of pokey nips through a t-shirt early in the morning, or answering to the postman in a t shirt dress, or tiny bikini. I always bend over to put the parcel on the stairs behind me. I've done the pizza delivery one to death. We've had plumbers to fix the water tank and I've been stood next to him in my shortest skirt as he's lying down, I've been 'caught' in just a thong in the lounge ironing by the window cleaner... they all just seem to talk to me about their kids etc. I suppose they must see it all the time!

All I can say is they must be mad!!! having seen your photo in the hotel window if I saw you dressed like that when working at your house I would have to see if I could get lucky.

revani 09-15-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK (Post 1856731)
Here is the second part of the story about the boiler man. This was written by Tracy as I was not there.

The following morning Kev went to work leaving me to get ready for the boiler man to come back. I had told him the day before was a one off so he was not expecting anything. Kev and I had talked about things and Kev had left it up to me if I wanted to have a little more fun.

I had a couple of hours before the boiler man was due to arrive so I decided to have a nice long soak in the bath after my bath I spent a while deciding what to wear I wanted to look as sexy as I could I started with stockings and a suspender belt I found out some nice underwear and a short skirt and flimsy top. I then decided not to bother with anything except the stockings and suspender belt. I put on a thin dressing gown just in case anyone else came. I then sat in the living room waiting for the doorbell.

At almost exactly the time arranged I heard a van pull up outside I got up and looked out the window to make sure it was him. It was so I took off the dressing gown and went to open the door in just the stockings and suspenders finished off with and pair of black high heeled shoes to finish the look. I opened the door wide and stood there where anyone walking past could have seen me. (I don’t think anyone did see me but I didn’t care if they did) As soon as the boiler man saw me a great big smile came on his face he came to the door put his arms around me and gave me a great big hug and kissed me our tongues meeting still standing at the door. I took him by the hand and led him into the living room we sat on the sofa and started kissing again. I soon stripped him of his clothes I went down between his legs and took his hard cock into my mouth I ran my tongue all-round the head and in the eye I carried on with this until he shot his cum now I don’t like the taste of cum and normally I only let Kev cum in my mouth I tried to swallow it but I couldn’t so I had to spite (sorry I know not sexy but true).

I then sat in the chair Kev normally sits in I spread my legs wide and the boiler guy went down on me licking my pussy he flicked his tongue over my clit and drove me wild I just kept coming. After a while he was hard again I asked him to make love to me on Kev’s chair. He slid into me and we made love for about an hour stopping every time he came close to coming. He then shot his cream into me filling me. We cuddled and kissed for a while then he said he had better get the service done so he went and serviced the fire and then boiler naked. It was funny watching a guy work nude but I was so turned on I had to have him make love to me one more time before he left.

I have seen him a few times since then in the town normally with a woman who I think is his wife we have never been together since. Every year I hope it will be him that comes to do my service but so far no sign. We never even found out his name.

There is one more story about workmen and Tracy I will tell you later if people want to read it.

Both of your stories are so hot! Can I prepare for you a Mediterranean or Greek meal and then spend the night with your wife please?!

ModelT-MsDollie 09-15-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

I suppose they must see it all the time!

Yes that part is true. I hate to admit it but when the factory where I worked moved to NY I lost my office job. I became a salesman trying two different sales routes for over two years.
Even in the midwest you see everything over time. Being married to a young horny wife, having kids, and needing my job, I didn't dare fool around. It wasn't easy with some of those women who looked like you. But it's just a fact of life.

KevandTracyWiltsUK 09-16-2014 11:00 AM

The Sparky

This is the last story for this section there are loads of times workmen and delivery guys have seen Tracy in various states of undress but this is the last one that lead to anything more than a comment.

This is a bout a visit from a sparky

This is a story that Tracy told me about when I got home from work one day.
We live in a rented housing association house. That means if we need repairs doing we phone the office and either one of their people comes out or they subcontract the work. We had a problem with the living room light switch but as it was not an urgent as we could use lamps we were told someone would call us before coming out.
The day after we had reported the fault Tracy was making the most of the warm weather and was sunbathing in the garden topless she had put a note on the front door to say the knock loudly on the back gate as she was in the garden. Tracy said that she must have dozed off for a bit she woke with a start to the sound of someone talking to her. He said sorry but he had knocked on the gate but as he got no answer he had let his self in.
Tracy tried to cover herself up with her hands. The guy said that he was there to fix the light switch. Tracy looked by the side of the lounger for her bikini top but remembered that she had left it in the kitchen. She got up still trying to cover her tits Tracy said she had to drop her hands to stand so her tits were on full view again as she stood up. Once she was standing Tracy covered back up and told the guy to follow her she would show him where the switch was.

When they got to the kitchen Tracy picked up her bikini top and went to put it on. For the first time the workman mentioned her state of undress. He said something like it seems a shame to cover those. Tracy said that as he said this she looked at him properly for the first time he was a guy probably in his mid-50s but good looking and still in shape. Tracy said as long as he was OK with her being topless she couldn’t see the harm after all he had already seen her tits anyway. Tracy led him to the living room she was no longer covering up he looked at the switch and said it needed a new one. He went out to his van to get a new one.

When he came back in he looked over to the computer Tracy had been on line before going out in the garden she had stayed on my login I have a screen saver of photos mostly of family but some of Tracy topless and nude. The photo on screen was Tracy naked with her legs open showing everything. Tracy realised what was on screen and stood in front of the screen and said sorry you weren’t meant to see that. He answered that he was not sure what was better looking at Tracy topless in the flesh or seeing her naked in the photo. Tracy said that she was not sure why she did and said what she did next she took a couple of steps towards him and said surly in the flesh is better? You can’t touch a photo. With that he put his hands onto Tracy’s tits and started have a good feel. Tracy’s nipples were hard in no time his hands were soon replaced by his mouth. He stopped sucking her tits and they kissed for the first time as they kissed his hand found its way in to her bikini bottoms he was soon fingering her and rubbing her clit. Tracy said that she helped him out of his cloths until he was down to just his underpants Tracy knelt down in front of him his cock was hard and trying to escape. Tracy pulled his pants down and his cock sprung up hard into her face. Tracy took him into her mouth and started to suck his cock. After a while Tracy stopped and led him over to the sofa she sat down he pulled off her bikini bottoms and started to lick her pussy. After a bit of this he stopped and went up to Kiss Tracy again as they kissed Tracy could feel his hard cock resting against her pussy she reached down and opened herself and guided his cock into her. They fucked on the sofa for about ten minutes or so. They then moved so Tracy was leaning over the sofa and he took her from behind. They fucked like this fir a bit Tracy said she had her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Then Tracy said she felt a movement next to her she opened her eyes and right in front of her face was another hard cock she looked up and saw it belonged to a young lad of about 18-20 years old. The lad said he had come to see what was taking so long to just change a switch. It turned out he was the workman’s apprentice he had been finishing off at a house up the road. He had been watching his boss fuck Tracy he had stripped off and decided to see if he could get some fun as well. Tracy took the lad into her mouth and started to suck him off the first guy was fucking her harder his strokes were speeding up Tracy wanted to tell him to pull out but couldn’t as every time he plunged into her the young lads cock went deeper into her mouth. Tracy felt the first guy push in really and shoot his load deep into her pussy. Tracy was a little worried as she was not on the pill at this time. The first guy pulled out and was replaced by the young lad Tracy and his boss were kissing as he fucked her. He didn’t last as long in fact he took Tracy by surprise and pumped a second load into her.

Both of the guys got dressed they changed the switch then both kissed Tracy goodbye and left her sitting on the sofa with her legs half open and their cum leaking out of her.

When I got home from work Tracy told me what had happened I was soon fucking her as I thought it was so hot. Tracy said what about the risk of being pregnant we did a check and worked out that it was very unlikely at the time of the cycle it was. We were right luckily but had she got pregnant we would have kept it.

daskers 09-16-2014 06:46 PM

tow truck driver

About a year ago we had to have our chevy blazer towed to a garage to be worked on, my wife was in a t shirt and wearing daisy duke tight shorts and her red hair was wild looking. When the tow company guy showed up he couldnt keep his eyes off her, he tried real hard to talk to her instead of me and every chance he got he was trying to get behind her to scope her ass. I though it was funny as hell, I bet he jacked off later on lol.

George VI 09-16-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something... whether its a set of pokey nips through a t-shirt early in the morning, or answering to the postman in a t shirt dress, or tiny bikini. I always bend over to put the parcel on the stairs behind me. I've done the pizza delivery one to death. We've had plumbers to fix the water tank and I've been stood next to him in my shortest skirt as he's lying down, I've been 'caught' in just a thong in the lounge ironing by the window cleaner... they all just seem to talk to me about their kids etc. I suppose they must see it all the time!
Considering the figure in your pictures, I’m surprised it hasn’t worked out for you more often. But considering ModelT’s observance that it’s fairly common to see women not completely dressed in her own home, I can understand how a repairman who is on a monitored schedule or married or doesn’t want to risk his job for misinterpreting a customer’s motives, taking the plunge and presuming that the lady of the house wants to have quickie sex because she’s showing some flesh is still a big leap of faith. I’ll bet if you put your mind to it you can think of something to say or do to get your point across...

apeyboy 09-18-2014 11:26 AM

Thx for the stories itt guys and gals!

bbatbeach 09-18-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired (Post 1856279)

She has nice everything!

Leviticus59 09-18-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Well, you must understand the risks from the guy's point of view. He is most certainly enjoying the view, and, while happening onto a beautiful girl sometimes occurs, it's not exactly routine, but it is highly pleasurable and assuredly makes his day. However, if he makes a sexual advance and it turns out that he read the situation wrong, there are so many potential land mines that virtually no guy is going to try it, namely, cock-tease women who weren't going to go all the way, accusations of r@pe, jealous husbands, "bunny boiler" women, getting fired from his job, divorce, child support and being cut off from his kids. If r@pe accusations stick, prison. A heavy price for a few minutes of ecstasy, if, in fact, he guessed wrong.

I exactly get the thrill of fucking the pizza delivery guy. I've encouraged my wife to dress scantily under similar situations. We had some lifestyle friends over one evening and both wives answered the door, both dressed pretty sl*tty. You shoulda seen the leer on the pizza guy's face. He kept talking, trying to keep the door open as long as possible before finally, reluctantly, turning to leave.

You're going to have to be more proactive and suggestive to get any action, and even then a large majority of them still won't go for it. Also consider what ramifications might flow from such an encounter-- guy gets back to the shop that afternoon and says to his co-workers, "hey, guess what happened to me today on that service call on Maple Street." Make sure you're up for more attention from guys who potentially heard the bragging.

Sorry to be a buzz kill. I get the fun factor. Just be careful.

ModelT-MsDollie 09-18-2014 08:23 PM

Luviticus right on the mark. That r@pe thing is a scary fact of life and even when with a known prostitute the tables can turn.
I'd say if you are a female and want to tease deliverymen of any kind just keep it to the teasing and flaunting part of the game. If you really do want to go farther make it clear. Even then, it's a gamble for the working man.

George VI 09-18-2014 08:35 PM

Was she hitting on him?

Here is a very mild observation, possibly just a product of my imagination. The wife next door is around sixty, still attractive, a slender brunette. A couple of summers ago they hired some guy to do some landscaping on their yard. Apparently he was busy with a day gig, because for the first week he only showed up in the evening. It just so happened that the husband was out of town that week. Whenever the worker showed up, the wife would come out of the house and greet him like he was a long lost friend. She followed him around the yard as he tried to work. I kept waiting for him to follow her back into the house for a romp, but unfortunately, despite her aggressive body language, the guy resisted. Once the husband came back to town, the wife stopped coming out to greet him.

ModelT-MsDollie 09-18-2014 08:48 PM

GeorgeVI it sure seems like it. However many women do that. She could be lonely or just want some attention. How was she dressed at those times?
Whether wearing something revealing or sexy or not she may have never considered anything involving sex. But who knows what's on a woman's mind?
Keep an eye on her. Heck stop in and say hi when hubby is at work.

George VI 09-18-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

How was she dressed at those times?
I don't recall that she was wearing anything any more sexy or revealing that she normally does when out in the yard. Perhaps shorts and a tee-shirt. See, I come from a world where the types of things that many people write about on this board almost never happen. Nobody flashes, nobody has affairs that I see, nobody has wild public sex. Sometimes these days I think my life is a 1950s TV show. So when I was watching her, I was thinking to myself that there is no way that she would come out into the yard and invite this guy into her house and bang him. And I was probably right. But she sure looked like she was making herself available. At one point the two of them disappeared behind a little privacy fence in the back of her yard and I thought that it would be REALLY wild if they got it on in the yard. But they came back into view just a minute later.

KevandTracyWiltsUK 09-19-2014 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviticus59 (Post 1859374)
Also consider what ramifications might flow from such an encounter-- guy gets back to the shop that afternoon and says to his co-workers, "hey, guess what happened to me today on that service call on Maple Street." Make sure you're up for more attention from guys who potentially heard the bragging.

Sorry to be a buzz kill. I get the fun factor. Just be careful.

This is very true. The stories I have told you all in this thread have been the full on encounters Tracy has had. We found out Tracy had a reputation I will try to tell the story of how we found out and what Tracy did for a laugh.

We used to live in a block of flats during a maintenance cycle I was asked to be in for the girl who lived a couple of doors down from us. I let the workman in the work was going to take about half an hour so as he was working I chatted to him. Just before he finished he asked if I knew the lady in and said our flat number, I said not really and asked why? He said that he had been told she would give blow jobs to just about anyone and even allow some guys to fuck her. I said something like Oh I will have to try to get to know her both the workman and I laughed.

The workman left and went to the flat between the flat I was in and our flat so as soon as he was in I went back to ours and told Tracy what he had said. Tracy was a little shocked by what he had said. We decided to play with him a bit. Tracy and I discussed what she was going to do and I went back to the other flat.

So this is what happened. The workman rang our bell Tracy answered the door dressed in a very flimsy black baby-doll nightie. Tracy acted as though she had just been woken up. She opened the door just a crack and then acted as though she was reluctant to let him in. Once he was in Tracy let him do the work he kept calling her back to hm. Tracy allowed him to see most of her tits but not quite all. He spent over an hour at ours Tracy said he kept saying things to her like that she looked good in that nightie. He hinted that he would like to see what was under it. As soon as he said that Tracy put a negligee over it. She really teased him and didn't let him get close to her.

I wander what he told his mates after. LOL

alterego8184 09-19-2014 07:36 AM

KNOCK KNOCK ...

Quote:

I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something...

Hannah ... are you there ... am knocking at the door ..;):p

Tifosi 09-19-2014 08:52 PM

This is not too over the top but it's kind of cool I guess. My wife is of Greek decent and is only 5' tall but quite sexy and a nice set of tits and a hot ass. Anyway, we scheduled a carpet cleaning by a company that we've hired before.

The night before they called to confirm the appointment for the morning. It was the same two guys that had done work for us in the past and they were both pretty cool and according to my wife she found them both to be cute (they were in the mid 20s).
One of the guys talked with her on the phone for what I thought was a bit extended to be just a confirmation call. She was sitting in the family room talking to the guy on the phone and there was some light giggling and she hung up the phone and said they'd be at the house by 9 A.M.

I told her that since it was going to be a warm day she should give them something to look at. She smiled and said "like what?". I told her to wear something sheer with a pair of her shorts. She said that she'd find something that she was comfortable with.

The following morning I left for work and she got into the shower as I was leaving. Before I left I asked her what her plan was and she said that she still wasn't sure but she'd find something. She knows I like her to flash her body if the timing is good,

I waited until about 9:30 to call. When she answered the phone I could hear the machine going. I asked her what time they got there and she said they were there at 9 sharp. I asked her if it was the same two guys that we've had before and she said it was. So of course the next question was what had she decided on to wear. She told me that she had put on a tank top that's not really see through but sheer so you can see every outline of her tits and nipple. The tank top doesn't quite cover her ass so I figured that she was wearing shorts or jeans. So of course I asked what else she was wearing and she said that she was wearing one of her lacy white G-strings. I said is that it? and she laughed a little and said yeah. Fucking hell! That was better that I expected.

I asked her if they had said anything and she said that one of the guys talked to her almost the entire time they were there. She had steeped out to the patio to talk to me on the phone because of the noise and she said the one guy was looking at her through the glass door. I told her to turn around and walk over to the pool and bend over to put her hand in the water. She laughed and did exactly that. This gave him a full view of her ass.

She walked back to the patio door and I told her to call me when they left.

A little after noon she called and said they had left. I asked her how it went and she said it went good. They offered to clean the carpets in the bedrooms and the dining room for free as long as she didn't tell anyone.

She said that she had let them get a good look at her ass a few times and she would bend down to see how wet the carpet was. That also gave them a direct look at her brown tits hanging.

When they left they gave her their phone numbers and said next time she wanted the carpets cleaned to call them direct and they would do the job off the company clock.

revani 09-19-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK (Post 1857782)
This is the last story for this section there are loads of times workmen and delivery guys have seen Tracy in various states of undress but this is the last one that lead to anything more than a comment.

This is a bout a visit from a sparky

This is a story that Tracy told me about when I got home from work one day.
We live in a rented housing association house. That means if we need repairs doing we phone the office and either one of their people comes out or they subcontract the work. We had a problem with the living room light switch but as it was not an urgent as we could use lamps we were told someone would call us before coming out.
The day after we had reported the fault Tracy was making the most of the warm weather and was sunbathing in the garden topless she had put a note on the front door to say the knock loudly on the back gate as she was in the garden. Tracy said that she must have dozed off for a bit she woke with a start to the sound of someone talking to her. He said sorry but he had knocked on the gate but as he got no answer he had let his self in.
Tracy tried to cover herself up with her hands. The guy said that he was there to fix the light switch. Tracy looked by the side of the lounger for her bikini top but remembered that she had left it in the kitchen. She got up still trying to cover her tits Tracy said she had to drop her hands to stand so her tits were on full view again as she stood up. Once she was standing Tracy covered back up and told the guy to follow her she would show him where the switch was.

When they got to the kitchen Tracy picked up her bikini top and went to put it on. For the first time the workman mentioned her state of undress. He said something like it seems a shame to cover those. Tracy said that as he said this she looked at him properly for the first time he was a guy probably in his mid-50s but good looking and still in shape. Tracy said as long as he was OK with her being topless she couldn’t see the harm after all he had already seen her tits anyway. Tracy led him to the living room she was no longer covering up he looked at the switch and said it needed a new one. He went out to his van to get a new one.

When he came back in he looked over to the computer Tracy had been on line before going out in the garden she had stayed on my login I have a screen saver of photos mostly of family but some of Tracy topless and nude. The photo on screen was Tracy naked with her legs open showing everything. Tracy realised what was on screen and stood in front of the screen and said sorry you weren’t meant to see that. He answered that he was not sure what was better looking at Tracy topless in the flesh or seeing her naked in the photo. Tracy said that she was not sure why she did and said what she did next she took a couple of steps towards him and said surly in the flesh is better? You can’t touch a photo. With that he put his hands onto Tracy’s tits and started have a good feel. Tracy’s nipples were hard in no time his hands were soon replaced by his mouth. He stopped sucking her tits and they kissed for the first time as they kissed his hand found its way in to her bikini bottoms he was soon fingering her and rubbing her clit. Tracy said that she helped him out of his cloths until he was down to just his underpants Tracy knelt down in front of him his cock was hard and trying to escape. Tracy pulled his pants down and his cock sprung up hard into her face. Tracy took him into her mouth and started to suck his cock. After a while Tracy stopped and led him over to the sofa she sat down he pulled off her bikini bottoms and started to lick her pussy. After a bit of this he stopped and went up to Kiss Tracy again as they kissed Tracy could feel his hard cock resting against her pussy she reached down and opened herself and guided his cock into her. They fucked on the sofa for about ten minutes or so. They then moved so Tracy was leaning over the sofa and he took her from behind. They fucked like this fir a bit Tracy said she had her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Then Tracy said she felt a movement next to her she opened her eyes and right in front of her face was another hard cock she looked up and saw it belonged to a young lad of about 18-20 years old. The lad said he had come to see what was taking so long to just change a switch. It turned out he was the workman’s apprentice he had been finishing off at a house up the road. He had been watching his boss fuck Tracy he had stripped off and decided to see if he could get some fun as well. Tracy took the lad into her mouth and started to suck him off the first guy was fucking her harder his strokes were speeding up Tracy wanted to tell him to pull out but couldn’t as every time he plunged into her the young lads cock went deeper into her mouth. Tracy felt the first guy push in really and shoot his load deep into her pussy. Tracy was a little worried as she was not on the pill at this time. The first guy pulled out and was replaced by the young lad Tracy and his boss were kissing as he fucked her. He didn’t last as long in fact he took Tracy by surprise and pumped a second load into her.

Both of the guys got dressed they changed the switch then both kissed Tracy goodbye and left her sitting on the sofa with her legs half open and their cum leaking out of her.

When I got home from work Tracy told me what had happened I was soon fucking her as I thought it was so hot. Tracy said what about the risk of being pregnant we did a check and worked out that it was very unlikely at the time of the cycle it was. We were right luckily but had she got pregnant we would have kept it.

Trace I would love to taste you, you are such a hottie!

apeyboy 09-20-2014 12:42 PM

So many great stories! :D

George VI 09-24-2014 09:08 PM

The Wife Takes a Shower

This story is creepier. A married MILF in her thirties I knew, a curvy dark-haired woman, was having some major remodeling done. I talked to her about it early in the project, and she seemed very comfortable with the two younger workers who were in her house every day. But much later she told me about the time near the end of the project that a Polish worker was over at her house alone, installing some flooring. While he was working she went into the bathroom and took a shower. While she was in the shower, the worker entered the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and watched her showering through her glass shower doors. She didn't say anything, just tried to hide in the corner of the shower until he finally got up and left. She seemed genuinely traumatized, but I did wonder why she would not only take a shower while a worker was over, but also leave the door unlocked.

ModelT-MsDollie 09-24-2014 09:28 PM

Believe it or not George some bathroom doors don't lock. Our daughter has a new home and none of the three bathroom door locks work. Also our son's two bathroom door locks don't lock. All they say is it's our home and we know when the door is shut someone is in there.
In our own home we rarely even shut the doors because the bathroom doors are in a way that people can't see in. We figure when we say we are going to pee no one else will enter.
Still I don't understand these women who have to take a shower in the middle of the afternoon. However I'd done a lot of complaining to the Polish man's boss.

alterego8184 09-25-2014 01:16 AM

YOU ARE A SPORT ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1860241)
Welcome in ... ;)

.... made my day .... thanks :)

jbarrett327 09-27-2014 07:57 AM

Landlord

This just happened to me last month. I was out of town on vacation and my roommate called to say the kitchen sink was broken, so I texted the landlord and he said he'd come fix it. Apparently he needs permission to enter the apartment, so I granted it and didn't think anything of it. Well two days later, once I was home, I had the day off and was walking into the kitchen after a shower in a super short towel, and there's our landlord on his back under the sink. I'm not sure what he saw when he looked up, but from that low vantage point I have a pretty good guess. I was surprised and definitely not being careful, so when I turned to quickly leave the back of my towel fell open and I just kind of ran to my room. I've definitely decided to schedule his visit next time...

budbuddy54 10-15-2014 04:58 PM

hannahbr83

You are amazing as always... And I like the way your husband thinks!:p

BB54

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1876057)
I had some fun with some contractors yesterday. There were a load of men doing tarmac on a sort of semi-industrial road near us including a couple of young lads who looked quite nice, so I thought I'd have a jog past. I put a loose top on and a bra that was not fit for purpose :D Lets just say when I got going there was more boob outside the bra than in, and more bra outside the top than in... whiplash was a severe danger! :D

They all saw me coming and stopped to watch me go past, got a whistle as I was passing. I was laughing so I think they knew they were OK. I could have gone a different loop home but turned round and went back past and this time they were all laughing and cheering. I smiled at one of the young lads and stopped about 5 metres after and (ahem) had to do up my shoelace which they seemed to enjoy...

Pics taken by hubby after. He wants me to go back past today with no bra on but I'm not sure... :eek:

cufan86 10-16-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahbr83 (Post 1876057)
I had some fun with some contractors yesterday. There were a load of men doing tarmac on a sort of semi-industrial road near us including a couple of young lads who looked quite nice, so I thought I'd have a jog past. I put a loose top on and a bra that was not fit for purpose :D Lets just say when I got going there was more boob outside the bra than in, and more bra outside the top than in... whiplash was a severe danger! :D

They all saw me coming and stopped to watch me go past, got a whistle as I was passing. I was laughing so I think they knew they were OK. I could have gone a different loop home but turned round and went back past and this time they were all laughing and cheering. I smiled at one of the young lads and stopped about 5 metres after and (ahem) had to do up my shoelace which they seemed to enjoy...

Pics taken by hubby after. He wants me to go back past today with no bra on but I'm not sure... :eek:

So, we all want to know, did you go back today braless?

ModelT-MsDollie 10-16-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cufan86 (Post 1876766)
So, we all want to know, did you go back today braless?

Yes inquiring perverts want to know. Remember this is all hameless fun. Well unless one of those guys runs over another with the road equipment.
I actually like the thong and thin pants too. This time wear a much lower top with no bra, bend over and let those boobs slip out while close by in the right direction.:D

apeyboy 10-17-2014 02:43 PM

Yes Hannah, listen to the hubby ;)

alterego8184 10-20-2014 07:47 AM

Hannahbr83 .....

.. in case the contractors have moved dont feel down ... we are all here to whistle you, catcall you and do all the other stuff that turns you on ;):)

lecon 03-21-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by william64 (Post 1958048)
Wednesday it is then wait and see .

i would love to hear the end of this story

dftemp 04-28-2015 08:18 AM

my colleague's wife

The guy who shares an office with me at work just split from his wife to move in with the office manager, which was strange as his wife was a lot hotter and nicer than the replacement.

Anyway his wife called a couple of days ago for him to speak to the contractor, who was at their house. He picked the phone up on speaker, and they had a pretty usual chat about some renovations she had been doing to their house. After a couple of minutes, it became clear that something was off at the other end of the line. So he asked her what was up.

And I shit you not, she said "Jeff (the contractor) is fucking me"

He said "What?"

And she said "John is fucking me right now, and I feel amazing."

He picked up the phone and what I heard was a whole load of disbelief and recriminations from him. I could only vaguely hear her side, but it was clear she came while on the phone.

It was pretty cruel, really, but I have masturbated a load of times thinking about it.

Wife4Attention 01-10-2017 05:27 PM

Maintenance Dude

This story may not be the most entertaining but what I can guarantee is that it is true. 100% true. My wife has left me speechless on multiple occasions but none like this. She is 25, we've been married 2 years. She is a Latina, thick long black hair. He eyes are her best feature, they pop and when she stares at you it's easy to stare back. She's not to Lonny but a nice thick. Hips and her bottom were nice and full as her waist thinned out a little.
Her breasts had grown since they had gotten together and now she had perky, plump little Cs with nice little brown nipples that peeked up solid when he was turned on. Her legs were tone and smooth because she had used to dance and she knew how to show them off. But her best turn on retire was her faces and the way she could tease you ithoit you being sure if it was on purpose or not.

My wife and I moved into a new apartment 2 weeks ago. We found out our water pipes needed to be replaced. Great, my wife was angry with me. After all it was my idea to move and she had already had to endure the water turning ice cod in her shower twice since we've moved in. We contacted the landlord and within a few days they sent the maintenance man to take a look and begin repairs.

A little bit about the man, he's a nice dude. Honest guy and does a really good
Job in all honesty. He had just reconstructed the carport and painted it leaving it looking brand new. My wife and I have seen him a few times since we've moved in. He's always been kind to us and honest as well.

So over the first two days he had come and gone throughout the day working on the wall and pipes. He had however hooked up the water so we could use the shower and bathroom which he didn't have to do but was kind enough to do for us. We would have been staying elsewhere for the time being had he or done it. I worked most afternoons and nights and so I'd leave around 3:00 when my wife got home. He would work from my understanding till around 6:30 before he left for the day.

My wife was extremely happy we didn't have to leave and I was glad it made her forget the anger she had with me in the first place. On the 3rd day I was off and out running errands. She got off at 1:30 and had head home. When o got there it was just before 2:00 and the maintenance guy was still working in the kitchen. My wife was in her comfies and laying on the living room couch under a blanket. She was watching tv when I walked in. We proceeded with our day and laid down later that night. That's when she told me, she had done something when she got home. My gut dropped
As
I wasn't sure how to feel. She said that she had played with herself while laying under the blanket
In the living room. I asked if he had known and she said no. I wasn't convinced but I agreed with her to move on from the subject. We went to bed and I laid there staring at he ceiling not sure how to feel.

Since we began moving my wife and I would see each other for about 10 minutes between when she got home and I left for work. This lasted for about 2 weeks. So at the time she claimed she was sexually
Deprived and I had no idea. We have talked about it a few times since the event.

On the 4th day I had a strange feeling. The maintenance guy was coming later than his usual start time and although all he had to do was fix the drywall from where he fixed the pipes he had already passed his usual start time by 3 hours. I had tried contacting my wife throughout the morning but of course no answer. She was training at work today and I knew that but she usually gets back to me. I had work in 2 hours and no response to either the maintenance man or my wife. What the hell!! I was furious and had the overplaying thought of what my wife may or may no do from the night before. I was a mess, an angry mess. I did the only thing I could think of and although I probably wouldn't have if my mind wasn't a clisterfuck.

I setup my iPad in the kitchen where it could see the majority of the kitchen and a little bit of the living room. I had done it, I had setup video to see if my overthinking was right. And it was the best thing I could've done. That night I came home to a surprise I somewhere deep down in my guy knew I'd find. My wife and the mantenece man on straight up video on my iPad. Wow.

My wife had gotten home changed into her little purple nightgown and walked to the kitchen for water as if he wasn't just sitting there working. His head turned and from the angle of the recording it looks as if he looks her up and down. She turns around and his head snaps back to what he was working on. She goes to the living room then disappears. I fast forward the video till I see her again and I hit play. This time she's got her slippers on and she walks over to put her cup in the sink. She takes a step and her slipper comes off. (To me it looked like she kicked it off but I'll even know.) The maintenance guy who was on his knees facing the wall bends over to grab the slipper and hand it to her. It looked as if he had tried to look up her nightgown as she had stepped forward. She turns around and in her overly nice voice that she does to people she just met says thank you and tells him she's sorry if it hit him. He tells her no no it's fine. my wife puts her slipper back on and turns around to open the cupboard. She reaches up to grab an item I can't really tell in the video but it looked like a box of Advil or something but she had just put her cup away so I'm not sure. Anyways her nightgown goes all the way up!! Showing my wife's pink thong and bare cheeks straight to the maintenance guys face. He just sat there on his knees staring. My wife then turns around and walks to the other side of the kitchen. I can only see her back and bottom as she's in the corner and I can hear her responding to the man but i can't make it everything they are saying.

At this point I'm rock hard in my sweatpants and I keep checking to seee if my wife will wake up and come into the living room where I'm watching this unfold.

I continue watching and after my wife walked to the fridge and back to the counter twice I see the maintenece guy take his gloves off and his glasses and set them on the ground. He then walked over to my wife by the fridge and hugged her from behind. She was in the fridge so she was sort of bent over when he grabbed her. I was pissed and wanted to call the cops until I saw her response. She went along with it, she pushed him back over to where he was working near the sink and next hint I know she's sucking his dick! Right there in my kitchen. This goes on for about 5 mins before she stands up while jerking him off and he pulls her breath out the top of her nightgown and starts sucking her breats! He lifts her nightgown up and smacks her ass. She looks so into it by this point and my stomach was in a knot. It looks as though he fingers her but I can't tell if he's just rubbing her or not. After about 15 mins of this going on he comes on the floor, they clean up my wife goes to the room and the maintence
Guy finishes the job. As if thing happened at all. Since then I have written this and found that I find it super
Sexy what my wife did. She has no idea I know or
How I feel but I have masturbated to this a few times since it happened.