One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A Trilogy of Lydia Lael and Tara Rose! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=116551)

sirseph 09-21-2011 05:17 PM

A Trilogy of Lydia Lael and Tara Rose!

The wonderful Lydia Lael and Tara Rose came up this past Saturday, and we went up onto the trail to knock out some of the last woodland shoots we’re gonna be able to get before the weather gets too cold for extensive shooting outside. The three of us shot all day, and the result is three hilarious new videos!

Each of the videos is below...

sirseph 09-21-2011 05:21 PM

10 Attachment(s)
IDOL PLEASURES
Tara Rose and Lydia Lael go for a hike, but Lydia’s worried because there’s a story that the nearby woods are haunted. Unfortunately it’s not a ghost they find, but instead they run afoul of an insane archaeologist that’s been combing the woods for 12 years in search of the lost idol of time. The idol allows him to freeze nearby objects! The girls become his unwitting subjects in a test of the idol’s powers, and you can imagine how a man that’s been in the woods for 12 years is going to test an idol that stops time on two beautiful women!

sirseph 09-21-2011 05:27 PM

10 Attachment(s)
MODEL AMBITIONS
When Lydia Lael and Tara Rose sneak out of class for a cigarette in the woods, they meet a photographer that claims to be able to get them jobs as models. Of course he needs some test shots first. However the girls are about to learn a valuable lesson about trusting people you randomly meet in the woods!

sirseph 09-21-2011 05:32 PM

10 Attachment(s)
SHORTCUT
Lydia Lael and Tara Rose are a couple of hot babes on their way to a party when their car breaks down. Faced with a 6 mile hike to get to the party, they decide to take a shortcut through some government land. Sure, there are some pretty scary “No Trespassing” signs posted, but come on, nobody ever takes those things seriously, do they?

Dookieman 09-22-2011 11:44 PM

oh hell yeah this is unbelievably hot:eek:

sirseph 09-23-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dookieman (Post 1026295)
oh hell yeah this is unbelievably hot:eek:

LOL! Glad ya like them Dookieman! :D

sirseph 09-23-2011 04:49 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DFP PRODUCTIONS

With the membership site still progressing, and after some consideration, I’ve decided to extend a special offer:
I’ve gone to my clips4sale store, and as best as possible I’ve lowered all the pre-2011 videos to their minimum prices. These are all videos prior to “The Webcam,” which came out in January.

Bear in mind that pricing at C4S works on a drop-down menu with set choices, so I was limited in what I could do. For example a clip that sold for $3.99 is still at that price as there were no lesser options. On the other hand, a clip that had listed at $24.99 is now a fairly amazing $12.99! It seems that the higher the initial price, the more pricing options that are available.

So, if you’ve ever considered buying a video, but haven’t done so because of the price, or if there’s anything missing from your DFP collection, now is the PERFECT time to go shopping! LOL!

These prices will stay in effect until the membership site goes live. Then they’ll go back to the normal pricing structure.